So Kanye at Kim photoshoot now? Vol. Son gotta be...

Why do people care so much about Kanye?
Dude is a producer turned rapper that makes hot music. Ok.
There have been plenty other artists who made waaaaaaaaaay hotter music, that don't have near the following this man has.
just wondering

Scott look extra $#++* made, hes the type of cat I laugh at when I see the outfits he tries to pull off

Scott look extra $#++* made, hes the type of cat I laugh at when I see the outfits he tries to pull off

OP i told you before Ye hittin that in that other thread you made about her them workin on an album

if anything they keep it on the low if they wanna come out an say they a couple they will

if youre a rich celeb it just makes a lot of sense to (&#$ with other rich celebs for many reasons.......

OP i told you before Ye hittin that in that other thread you made about her them workin on an album

if anything they keep it on the low if they wanna come out an say they a couple they will

if youre a rich celeb it just makes a lot of sense to (&#$ with other rich celebs for many reasons.......

I don't know why they had to put up the caption explaining that it was him; it's not like anyone would see it and have no clue.

I don't know why they had to put up the caption explaining that it was him; it's not like anyone would see it and have no clue.

Back
Top Bottom