So Kanye at Kim photoshoot now? Vol. Son gotta be...

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

word to everything Scott is THAT dude

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
 ++#@$+! caricature, I swear.

roll.gif
never even heard of this Scott dude before watching the vid....homie put a $100 bill in that dudes mouth and then asked if he wanted another
roll.gif
roll.gif
so scripted but hilarious...

roll.gif
never even heard of this Scott dude before watching the vid....homie put a $100 bill in that dudes mouth and then asked if he wanted another
roll.gif
roll.gif
so scripted but hilarious...

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][h3]So Kanye at Kim photoshoot now? Vol. Son gotta be.. [/h3][/td][/tr][/table]executive producing her whole album and making guest appearances on the next season of Kardashian's TV.

indifferent.gif
So stop reaching
It aint a reach if they're both single, calm down.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][h3]So Kanye at Kim photoshoot now? Vol. Son gotta be.. [/h3][/td][/tr][/table]executive producing her whole album and making guest appearances on the next season of Kardashian's TV.

indifferent.gif
So stop reaching

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

shorty is a *#%%, point blank period

Thank you somebody else in here got some sense, this broad is sucking off everything in the entertainment industry with no shame and you dudes saying yall would wife
laugh.gif
.....but still Ain even mad tho.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

shorty is a *#%%, point blank period

Thank you somebody else in here got some sense, this broad is sucking off everything in the entertainment industry with no shame and you dudes saying yall would wife
laugh.gif
.....but still Ain even mad tho.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

[table][tr][td]

indifferent.gif
So stop reaching
I know soooooo many females that are DIVAS and we're just friends, I can't stand dudes that start spraying
their shorts every time a pretty woman is in their presence. It is possible they can just be friends.
And Kim doesn't strike me as Kanye's type personally, and vice versa ...they probably just milking the media
and weak minded idiots for album and tv promo.

if they are I wouldn't believe it to be real, or last more than a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom