So Mila Kunis & Natalie Portman Will Have A Sex Scene Together..........

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
and not that innocent *%*$, drugged up aggressive *%*$..........

[h2]http://[/h2]
[h2]Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman to Have Sex Scene in 'Black Swan'[/h2]
21 August 2009 1:30 AM, PDT | Aceshowbiz | See recent Aceshowbiz news »

Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman will not only be seen as rivals in "Black Swan", but as lovers as well. Carson Reeves of ScriptShadow spilled in his review of the film's screenplay that the Mona Sax of "Max Payne" and the Padme Amidala of the "Star Wars" series will have on-screen sex scene.

[More Spoilers Ahead] About the racy scene, Reeves first dropped the bomb writing, "Because in this movie, Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis have sex." He then provided more details on the particular scene, noting that it won't be "just nice sweet innocent sex either" because their love-making part will be an "ecstasy-induced hungry aggressive angry sex."

"Black Swan" centers around the manipulative relationship between a veteran dancer and a rival. A ballerina in one of New York City's top ballet companies, Nina finds herself locked in to a competitive showdown with rival dancer Lilly. With the stakes and twists increasing »

the plot just doesn't make sense for a sex scene but who's complaining, if this plot allows these two beautiful women together let it be,let it be.
pimp.gif

Natalie Portman, that's wifey right there
pimp.gif

her in Closer had me going crazy
embarassed.gif

Crazy though that she's actually potentially gonna show all

Sounds good. The last two movies I've seen all had sex scenes.

Basic Instinct was
pimp.gif
. Sharon Stone was sexy as hell in that movie. The interogarating scene was crazy. I was like, "hold on, did I just saw what Isaw?"

The stair sex scene in A History of Violence was weird. Didnt make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom