So my dude got beat up by a cop........

[h2]Officer Bert Hulbert Is 6th Accused Of Criminal Misconduct In Recent Weeks[/h2]
POSTED: 10:25 am PDT April 23, 2011

UPDATED: 12:28 pm PDT April 23, 2011

SAN DIEGO -- 10News spoke on Friday with a 17-year-old boy who said he was attacked by an off-duty San Diego police officer.The 17-year-old and his friend, a 16-year-old boy, both said they were smoking pot in front of San Diego police Officer Bert Hulbert's house when he came out and confronted them."This guy comes in and starts kicking me and yelling at me and screaming at me. [It] must have been seven or eight kicks in about 10 seconds, I'd say," said the 17-year-old.He said after Hulbert kicked him, Hulbert punched him twice in the face and then told him to "'get the f out of there' and then I got in the driver's seat and left," said the teen.The 17-year-old showed 10News the shirt he said he was wearing that night, which was covered with blood. He also showed a cut on his arm that he said came from defending himself against Hulbert's kicks.The teen's 16-year-old friend told 10News when the beating started, he ran from the back seat of the car and later discovered that Hulbert was chasing him.The 16-year-old said Hulbert eventually broke off the chase and then the 16-year-old said he walked to a nearby fast food restaurant."On the way there, he basically attempted to kidnap me because he drove up to the sidewalk, threw the door open and… he asked me if I was looking for a ride and I said, 'No,'" said the 16-year-old.10News went to Hulbert's house to get his side of the story, but no one answered the door.Hulbert's neighbors told 10News they believe his actions that night were entirely appropriate. They described Hulbert as a man who cares about his neighborhood and about keeping it safe.10News learned the district attorney's office is considering felony assault charges against Hulbert.

http://www.10news.com/news/27647636/detail.html

They left out the fact that my friend was smoking bud in his car

video in the link

Cliffs:

my dudes was smoking bud in his car at another friends house

his lives next to a cop

Cop came out his  house, not in uniform, and without identifying himself as a cop

cop opens up my dudes door and then kicks him a few times and then punches him in teh face

cop tells him to get the efff out of here

he crawls into his car and then dips

my other dude basically runs away

dude that got beat up gets a broken face

just for the facts:

[font=verdana, sans-serif]house is in decent neighborhood[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]cop is white, 6' 5 240 lbs[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]friend that got beat up is white and from the suburbs[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]friend that ran away is filipino  [/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]ONE MORE EDIT: [/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]the cop is trying to bs the media and told them the he was trying to make a citizens arrest and claimed that my friend was resisting arrest.[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]thats a complete lie. the first thing that he did to my friend was punch him in the face. [/font]

[h2]Officer Bert Hulbert Is 6th Accused Of Criminal Misconduct In Recent Weeks[/h2]
POSTED: 10:25 am PDT April 23, 2011

UPDATED: 12:28 pm PDT April 23, 2011

SAN DIEGO -- 10News spoke on Friday with a 17-year-old boy who said he was attacked by an off-duty San Diego police officer.The 17-year-old and his friend, a 16-year-old boy, both said they were smoking pot in front of San Diego police Officer Bert Hulbert's house when he came out and confronted them."This guy comes in and starts kicking me and yelling at me and screaming at me. [It] must have been seven or eight kicks in about 10 seconds, I'd say," said the 17-year-old.He said after Hulbert kicked him, Hulbert punched him twice in the face and then told him to "'get the f out of there' and then I got in the driver's seat and left," said the teen.The 17-year-old showed 10News the shirt he said he was wearing that night, which was covered with blood. He also showed a cut on his arm that he said came from defending himself against Hulbert's kicks.The teen's 16-year-old friend told 10News when the beating started, he ran from the back seat of the car and later discovered that Hulbert was chasing him.The 16-year-old said Hulbert eventually broke off the chase and then the 16-year-old said he walked to a nearby fast food restaurant."On the way there, he basically attempted to kidnap me because he drove up to the sidewalk, threw the door open and… he asked me if I was looking for a ride and I said, 'No,'" said the 16-year-old.10News went to Hulbert's house to get his side of the story, but no one answered the door.Hulbert's neighbors told 10News they believe his actions that night were entirely appropriate. They described Hulbert as a man who cares about his neighborhood and about keeping it safe.10News learned the district attorney's office is considering felony assault charges against Hulbert.

http://www.10news.com/news/27647636/detail.html

They left out the fact that my friend was smoking bud in his car

video in the link

Cliffs:

my dudes was smoking bud in his car at another friends house

his lives next to a cop

Cop came out his  house, not in uniform, and without identifying himself as a cop

cop opens up my dudes door and then kicks him a few times and then punches him in teh face

cop tells him to get the efff out of here

he crawls into his car and then dips

my other dude basically runs away

dude that got beat up gets a broken face

just for the facts:

[font=verdana, sans-serif]house is in decent neighborhood[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]cop is white, 6' 5 240 lbs[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]friend that got beat up is white and from the suburbs[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]friend that ran away is filipino  [/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]ONE MORE EDIT: [/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]the cop is trying to bs the media and told them the he was trying to make a citizens arrest and claimed that my friend was resisting arrest.[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]thats a complete lie. the first thing that he did to my friend was punch him in the face. [/font]

30t6p3b.gif

kobe82410 wrote:
Hulbert's neighbors told 10News they believe his actions that night were entirely appropriate. They described Hulbert as a man who cares about his neighborhood and about keeping it safe.

tired.gif

kobe82410 wrote:
Hulbert's neighbors told 10News they believe his actions that night were entirely appropriate. They described Hulbert as a man who cares about his neighborhood and about keeping it safe.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The cop was wrong.

Your boy shouldn't have been smoking out in the open like that.
just edited my OP
he was smoking in his car 

The cop was wrong.

Your boy shouldn't have been smoking out in the open like that.
just edited my OP
he was smoking in his car 

In before frail NTers who live in the suburbs and are on the honor roll talk about how much they hate cops.

In before frail NTers who live in the suburbs and are on the honor roll talk about how much they hate cops.

Does he have tints? Not that it justifies it but your boy could have been smarter about it and avoided the whole situation. Smoke in secluded areas.

I know "everyone" does it but it doesn't make it right.

The report says in front of the house, you say IN the car. Which one is it?

Does he have tints? Not that it justifies it but your boy could have been smarter about it and avoided the whole situation. Smoke in secluded areas.

you know how the media doesnt get everything right
no lies, 100% positive that it was in the car. regardless, he still knew that a cop lived there and he still should have been smarter and went somewhere else to smoke. 

you know how the media doesnt get everything right
no lies, 100% positive that it was in the car. regardless, he still knew that a cop lived there and he still should have been smarter and went somewhere else to smoke. 

Originally Posted by kobe82410

In that case, I feel sorry that he was a victim of police brutality but your boy is an idiot for that.

In that case, I feel sorry that he was a victim of police brutality but your boy is an idiot for that.

How was this police brutality? Just because he was a cop doesn't mean it's police brutality. His ignoramus friends were smoking pot in front of the dudes house. It's one thing if the cop came out in uniform w/ a gun and all and it's another thing if he just came out wearing civis and proceeded to whoop frail teenage !#*. 

Back
Top Bottom