So my dude got beat up by a cop........

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by kobe82410

no lies, 100% positive that it was in the car. regardless, he still knew that a cop lived there and he still should have been smarter and went somewhere else to smoke. 

In that case, I feel sorry that he was a victim of police brutality but your boy is an idiot for that.

How was this police brutality? Just because he was a cop doesn't mean it's police brutality. His ignoramus friends were smoking pot in front of the dudes house. It's one thing if the cop came out in uniform w/ a gun and all and it's another thing if he just came out wearing civis and proceeded to whoop frail teenage !#*. 

Whether he was in his car or not, why would he smoke in front of someone else's home; a cop at that? Smoke on your own property or a secluded area. He blatantly disrespected that man by smoking on his property and got what he asked for.

Whether he was in his car or not, why would he smoke in front of someone else's home; a cop at that? Smoke on your own property or a secluded area. He blatantly disrespected that man by smoking on his property and got what he asked for.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

How was this police brutality? Just because he was a cop doesn't mean it's police brutality.

Ok explain to me what makes something police brutality?

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

How was this police brutality? Just because he was a cop doesn't mean it's police brutality.

Ok explain to me what makes something police brutality?

if they were in the car how did he get kicked so many times? did the cop pull your boy out of the car on some GTA $$$% and go to work?

if they were in the car how did he get kicked so many times? did the cop pull your boy out of the car on some GTA $$$% and go to work?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

yessir. he pulled a niko and started wailing on him 

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

yessir. he pulled a niko and started wailing on him 

They were both wrong but you can't just come out your house and throw a quick beatdown just like that.

They were both wrong but you can't just come out your house and throw a quick beatdown just like that.

[font=verdana, sans-serif][/font]
[font=verdana, sans-serif]cop is white, 6' 5 240 lbs[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]friend that got beat up is white and from the suburbs[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]friend that ran away is filipino 
[/font]

Not surprised. Minority already knew what time it was. 

[font=verdana, sans-serif][/font]
[font=verdana, sans-serif]cop is white, 6' 5 240 lbs[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]friend that got beat up is white and from the suburbs[/font]

[font=verdana, sans-serif]friend that ran away is filipino 
[/font]

I know the fact that he was a cop is an important fact...

However, if your homies would of been beat down by a a civilian for smoking pot in front of his house would this even be an issue?

Jump to conclusions much?

Some people take their neighborhood watch seriously, some just don't like certain +%$% happening in front of their homes.  One of my boys lived on a dark street, where people would park and do their business (smoke, sex, etc.).  It would piss him off, on top of that he has little siblings, so seeing used condoms on the street (
sick.gif
) where kids play was disgusting.  The neighborhood managed to get better street lights.

I know the fact that he was a cop is an important fact...

However, if your homies would of been beat down by a a civilian for smoking pot in front of his house would this even be an issue?

Jump to conclusions much?

Some people take their neighborhood watch seriously, some just don't like certain +%$% happening in front of their homes.  One of my boys lived on a dark street, where people would park and do their business (smoke, sex, etc.).  It would piss him off, on top of that he has little siblings, so seeing used condoms on the street (
sick.gif
) where kids play was disgusting.  The neighborhood managed to get better street lights.

The Filipino 16 year old is obviously NOT about THAT life, but does enjoy a nice burger and fries after a good chase
smokin.gif

The Filipino 16 year old is obviously NOT about THAT life, but does enjoy a nice burger and fries after a good chase
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom