So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

Id wanna find out what she wanna say too. Do it and know what youre gonna want if she says anything about getting back together, before you meet her.

Originally Posted by High Altitude

Maybe she had a sex change.

laugh.gif

Id wanna find out what she wanna say too. Do it and know what youre gonna want if she says anything about getting back together, before you meet her.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I say meet up with her.

When you meet, make sure it is fresh in your mind that this is the woman that you were good to, that you gave your all to, but that simply wasn't good enough for her. You have to put an emotional barrier up.

When you meet make sure you look good, and you look to her like you are genuinely happy. Don't act like you have a grudge against her for what she did, but rather act like she did you a favor. She will HATE to see that your life has gotten better without her. Take her to lunch... even pay.

Now more then likely throughout this past year she has been played and smutted out by other men, and she finally realizes that the grass isn't greener on the other side... and she wants you back. Don't give in... Not on the first meetup anyway. You have to remember this woman is the source of your heartbreak(I can tell you are hurt op) so you can't just let her come back into your life whenever she wants. Be nice to her, but respectfully decline any proposition she offers... even if you want her.

Now if after this meeting she is consistent and genuine and she really seems like she wants you back, I would say let her back in VERY slooooowly. People do make mistakes, so maybe she realized it and can make up for it. But don't just give yourself all back at once, and run the risk of getting your heart broken again.
repped.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I say meet up with her.

When you meet, make sure it is fresh in your mind that this is the woman that you were good to, that you gave your all to, but that simply wasn't good enough for her. You have to put an emotional barrier up.

When you meet make sure you look good, and you look to her like you are genuinely happy. Don't act like you have a grudge against her for what she did, but rather act like she did you a favor. She will HATE to see that your life has gotten better without her. Take her to lunch... even pay.

Now more then likely throughout this past year she has been played and smutted out by other men, and she finally realizes that the grass isn't greener on the other side... and she wants you back. Don't give in... Not on the first meetup anyway. You have to remember this woman is the source of your heartbreak(I can tell you are hurt op) so you can't just let her come back into your life whenever she wants. Be nice to her, but respectfully decline any proposition she offers... even if you want her.

Now if after this meeting she is consistent and genuine and she really seems like she wants you back, I would say let her back in VERY slooooowly. People do make mistakes, so maybe she realized it and can make up for it. But don't just give yourself all back at once, and run the risk of getting your heart broken again.
repped.

she deaded you for no reason?
i bet she got with some other dude, the dude broke up with her and now she wants you back.
she will probably apologize and try to take everything back. its going to be on you whether you want to be with her or not.

she deaded you for no reason?
i bet she got with some other dude, the dude broke up with her and now she wants you back.
she will probably apologize and try to take everything back. its going to be on you whether you want to be with her or not.

Back
Top Bottom