So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by FDUB

**Update people**

To sum up everything, Here is what she said:

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me: What made you think about this all of a sudden after a year????
Her: Just been reflecting, that's all.
Me:Yeah, that was all I was trying to do was be a good BF, but obviously I wasn't good enough..smh

That's all for now.. If anymore comes I will indeed let you guys know and thank you all..
2yjrmn8.jpg

laugh.gif
 My exact emotions while smh and saying simp. Gosh OP...

**Update people**

Her:Well I just want to thank you for being a good boyfriend to me and apologize if I hurt you in any way
Me:Yeah, that was all I was trying to do was be a good BF, but obviously I wasn't good enough..smh

That's all for now.. If anymore comes I will indeed let you guys know and thank you all..
2yjrmn8.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ too many things to really specify.

These last three replies, the disappointed .GIFs, OP forgetting to change his tampon before he fired off his reply, and much more.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

**Update people**

2yjrmn8.jpg

laugh.gif
Gasols or Nene's reaction
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

**Update people**

2yjrmn8.jpg

laugh.gif
Gasols or Nene's reaction
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ too many things to really specify.

These last three replies, the disappointed .GIFs, OP forgetting to change his tampon before he fired off his reply, and much more.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by November33rd

You NT'ers have some creative imaginations. Y'all need to grow up.

You have no clue what she wants. She could be inviting you to  be a guest at her wedding for all these clowns on NT know.

Don't make such a big deal out of it. Just go and hear her out. Then take it from there. You don't need some plan or elaborate plot devised by some NT'ers who have had little to no female interaction in their lives.

Welp....Told you so.....Turned out to be nothing at all. Folks don't listen.
30t6p3b.gif

slap.gif

You NT'ers have some creative imaginations. Y'all need to grow up.

You have no clue what she wants. She could be inviting you to  be a guest at her wedding for all these clowns on NT know.

Don't make such a big deal out of it. Just go and hear her out. Then take it from there. You don't need some plan or elaborate plot devised by some NT'ers who have had little to no female interaction in their lives.

Welp....Told you so.....Turned out to be nothing at all. Folks don't listen.
30t6p3b.gif

slap.gif

Yo...but really, she said she was sorry for hurting the OP...OP asked what made you think about it now and why are you coming out with this info after a year...the girl said she "was reflecting".

No offense, but girl could be thinkin' that she made a mistake and has spent a lot of time thinking about her actions and how she truly feels.

The OP's coversation with his Ex never lead to any closure. This can go one of two ways...girl could really just want to say sorry, or this can be the beginning of her possibly trying to get back in.

Maybe I'm thinkin' to much, but NT quick to judge the OP as being a simp, whatever. You'd be lying if any of you said you were never hurt/upset over a girl and tried to win one back. We all do that $%$%.

Yo...but really, she said she was sorry for hurting the OP...OP asked what made you think about it now and why are you coming out with this info after a year...the girl said she "was reflecting".

No offense, but girl could be thinkin' that she made a mistake and has spent a lot of time thinking about her actions and how she truly feels.

The OP's coversation with his Ex never lead to any closure. This can go one of two ways...girl could really just want to say sorry, or this can be the beginning of her possibly trying to get back in.

Maybe I'm thinkin' to much, but NT quick to judge the OP as being a simp, whatever. You'd be lying if any of you said you were never hurt/upset over a girl and tried to win one back. We all do that $%$%.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

**Update people**

ambdoo.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

**Update people**

ambdoo.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ambdoo.gif

omg that is a great gif right there
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are really goin overboard clowning OP though.  Atleast dude kept it real and didn't do this thread like Cragmatic did the death driveway thread.

OP, I can tell that you went with your gut in what you said to your ex.  Alot of these dudes clowning you are doing so because they wanted you to get the best revenge you could get.  Your in a rough spot right now but you said your peace now move on bruh.  She said those things because she got #+**%$ over by someone that she left you for...now she appreciates the person you were.  That's good enough revenge and closure for you.  Move on, live your life.

ambdoo.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are really goin overboard clowning OP though.  Atleast dude kept it real and didn't do this thread like Cragmatic did the death driveway thread.

OP, I can tell that you went with your gut in what you said to your ex.  Alot of these dudes clowning you are doing so because they wanted you to get the best revenge you could get.  Your in a rough spot right now but you said your peace now move on bruh.  She said those things because she got #+**%$ over by someone that she left you for...now she appreciates the person you were.  That's good enough revenge and closure for you.  Move on, live your life.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

ambdoo.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

ambdoo.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by PoloLax

But it doesn't seem like OP WANTS her back. He barely wanted to even find out what she wanted. 
laugh.gif

So in a case like his, he made himself sound pathetic by saying, "but obviously I wasn't good enough..smh"

What he really SHOULDH'VE done was make it seem like he had moved on, and like he was cool with the lack of communication and everything. Like she no longer meant anything to him.

You know, never let her see him sweat.

Originally Posted by PoloLax

But it doesn't seem like OP WANTS her back. He barely wanted to even find out what she wanted. 
laugh.gif

So in a case like his, he made himself sound pathetic by saying, "but obviously I wasn't good enough..smh"

What he really SHOULDH'VE done was make it seem like he had moved on, and like he was cool with the lack of communication and everything. Like she no longer meant anything to him.

You know, never let her see him sweat.

Im back everyone, so I found out that her grandfather past away and I am assuming that she wants to apologize for all of the things she felt that hurt me. I don't know about you guys, but I have learned a lesson that regardless of how bitter and hurt you are from someone that you should always forgive and forget. Holding s grudge is just a waste of time and energy. In this instance, despite how things ended between her and I, I feel bad about her grandfather passing away. Its very tragic that happen. I don't see myself getting back with her, but I can see myself still being friends with her and hanging out with her. I just got to be the bigger person and just move on...

OP. I am in a similar situation like you but it has not been a year yet. I would feel mcj better if that girl came to me one day and said what she said to you. Her realizing what she has done and genuinely admitting it is satisfaction enough, if anything this could be the beginning of her to become part for your life again for the better (but don't count on it). Don't worry about the responses here (although some are too jokes lol). Keep living your life, it's obvious you were on the right track and still are. Her loss, just time is counting down until the better one comes.

Im back everyone, so I found out that her grandfather past away and I am assuming that she wants to apologize for all of the things she felt that hurt me. I don't know about you guys, but I have learned a lesson that regardless of how bitter and hurt you are from someone that you should always forgive and forget. Holding s grudge is just a waste of time and energy. In this instance, despite how things ended between her and I, I feel bad about her grandfather passing away. Its very tragic that happen. I don't see myself getting back with her, but I can see myself still being friends with her and hanging out with her. I just got to be the bigger person and just move on...

Back
Top Bottom