So my homegirl was in Prague - look at this Ferrari she found

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

pretty crazy, saw that same whip in the city the other day

292pmir.jpg
Whoa you saw Pharrell? That's weird, saw him in a bus in the city. He was nice enough to show me his Bapes

pharrell-williams-bape-croc-spongebob-bapesta-2.jpg

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Is the body raw carbon? Whats that texture on it?

That's what I was thinking. It looks like most of the body components are carbon. I'm to lazy to search but if it is, leave the unpainted carbon to the ricers.

It Looks crap with that flat black wrap on it and leaving the mirrors standard makes it even worse.

It should look like this.

Ferrari-458-41199539343271593x1060.jpg

Ferrari-458-41199538384961590x1060.jpg

Ferrari-458-41199538394971590x1060.jpg

so clean.

A lot of those lambo and ferrari owners seriously just park where you're not supposed to.

When I was in HK and Beijing, these dudes just freakin park in front of the mall walkway.

Originally Posted by DimSum9

so clean.

A lot of those lambo and ferrari owners seriously just park where you're not supposed to.

When I was in HK and Beijing, these dudes just freakin park in front of the mall walkway.

i dont blame them. id be damned if somebody in their geo metro bangs my @*#%. door dings on a italia = 187

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

isnt that the new one? that came out already?
not to thread jack or nutin, but are you the same guy that's getting dissed in the rockdeep thread?

smh.gif
 just goes to show having money does not = having sense...

How dare they destroy such a beautiful automobile...making it look like variant 458 italia

Back
Top Bottom