So my potna just got locked up for capital murder vol. killed 3 people

Originally Posted by Jehul

Originally Posted by Stixx

Originally Posted by Mac4167

sorry to hear about your potna
Why are ppl sorry to hear about his boy?
He KILLED 3 ppl...^%$^* that...the world is a better place w/o him...
If I sound harsh...who cares...
He made the decision to rob/kill...
No sympathy will be shown towards this coward...
Chill bruh, commenter was looking for yet another way to drop the word "potna" in his post
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Houston cats already know

I was commenting on the fact that ppl are tellin OP sorry that his boy is getting locked

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

No you didn't but you did however say he killed 3 people and totally ignored the ills in which they plagued on the community in which they inhibited. You did say that the world is better off without him because of his action, yet you totally ignored the actions of those who were his victims who in fact by their actions created more devastation and harm to that community than he did. You seemed very incesed by his actions leading me to feel as though you were sympathetic to those who were killed, is that not a fair assumption based off of a statement "He KILLED 3 ppl...^%$^* that...the world is a better place w/o him..." That's what I attempted to point out.
I didn't even read the story til AFTER I posted...regardless of if he killed an infant...or a drug lord...the fact of the matter is the hetook someones like...I cud care less what profession the ppl's lives he took had...
NO it's NOT a fair assumption...I don't need to tell you what making an ASSumption makes you...
True...I should have read the article b4 I commented...
BUT...my comment would have remained the same...
Drug dealers do contaminate the community but was it fair for him to have taken thier lives?
Who the hell is he to determine whether they live or not...
It's not like he did it b/c they sold drugs to his family and he was getting revenge...
He was ROBBING them...
So w/that said...I STILL don't have any sympathy for that coward...
And no more words for you....

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by blaxoid

$$#+ your 'Potna' for robbing innocent people.

bro them mexican dudes were far from innocent, they were drug dealers as well, i aint saying that justified it but they were no angels themselves.

if they were all in the game then... It Is What It Is...
Yup

.......that sound like a drug deal gone wrong

that boy got some aim doe....

#$!!% real out here

we just graduated from high school back in may of this year.

David Tramell McFarland, 20, has been charged with capital murder in the deaths of Narciso Briagas, 26, Miguel AngelMorales, 30, and Roman Gabriel Barragan, 16.

roll.gif

...so his mom was a crack addict and he had no dad.... am i supposed to feel sorry? there are thousands of people with addict moms and no dad and most of themdon;t go out and kill people.....

Bunch of dumb responses in this thread. OP wasn't asking for sympathy for his boy. Just because his boy did something horrific doesn't mean hecan't grieve the situation.

If you was dating a chick and she said her brother just bodied 3 dudes and is going to get the chair, are you going to say "F your brother" to herface? Naw you're going to be polite and say "Damn, that 's messed up, sorry to hear that". It's still a loss for her, when she didnothing wrong.

I'm sure this mans family will be on the news tonight talking about how he has a bright future!! Please! Just like the guy who got shoot for breaking into the car......his family on tv saying how good he was and had so much ahead of him! Really we would have been supporting him in prison!! Hell probably supporting his whole family on food stamps! 90% of blacks are on food stamps!!
smh.gif
@ this being one of the comments on that page...I guess peoplestill making up *$%*.

Originally Posted by Stixx

No you didn't but you did however say he killed 3 people and totally ignored the ills in which they plagued on the community in which they inhibited. You did say that the world is better off without him because of his action, yet you totally ignored the actions of those who were his victims who in fact by their actions created more devastation and harm to that community than he did. You seemed very incesed by his actions leading me to feel as though you were sympathetic to those who were killed, is that not a fair assumption based off of a statement "He KILLED 3 ppl...^%$^* that...the world is a better place w/o him..." That's what I attempted to point out.
I didn't even read the story til AFTER I posted...regardless of if he killed an infant...or a drug lord...the fact of the matter is the he took someones like...I cud care less what profession the ppl's lives he took had...
NO it's NOT a fair assumption...I don't need to tell you what making an ASSumption makes you...
True...I should have read the article b4 I commented...
BUT...my comment would have remained the same...
Drug dealers do contaminate the community but was it fair for him to have taken thier lives?
Who the hell is he to determine whether they live or not...
It's not like he did it b/c they sold drugs to his family and he was getting revenge...
He was ROBBING them...
So w/that said...I STILL don't have any sympathy for that coward...
And no more words for you....

So you read the story after you posted... that was real genius. As far as my assumption goes, I should've used the word correlate but whatever. I'mnot telling you to feel sympathy for anyone involved because I don't, I just noticed that you were extremely upset, which is an appearance you post giveoff. All I'm saying is that one parasite is no different from the other, they were responsible for distributing drugs that lead to countless lives beinglost in the process whether its the customer, the kids of the customers who don't receive the proper care and often themselves become victims of the samecycle, innocent bystanders caught up in turf wars etc the list goes on. So i'm not fretting over them losing their lives as a result of an attempt to takewhat they took from the community in the first place.

Lastly I could care less if you had another word for me bothers me none bro
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

we just graduated from high school back in may of this year.

David Tramell McFarland, 20, has been charged with capital murder in the deaths of Narciso Briagas, 26, Miguel AngelMorales, 30, and Roman Gabriel Barragan, 16.

roll.gif

i was waiting for someone to spot that..
embarassed.gif

Although OP's friend is a POS, I'm sorry to hear about your loss

And I hate that phrase "the world is a better place with out so and so." How is it a better place just because 1 person, possibly 3 more people aregone? Theres way more scumbags need 2 go before its a better world

Back
Top Bottom