So my potna just got locked up for capital murder vol. killed 3 people

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by blaxoid

$$#+ your 'Potna' for robbing innocent people.

bro them mexican dudes were far from innocent, they were drug dealers as well, i aint saying that justified it but they were no angels themselves.

if they were all in the game then... It Is What It Is...

Garbage, wouldnt happen on that north of the H he would have got murked.. Stay ready on this north..

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Perhaps he was a good friend to you, but utilitarianly (and sensibly, really) speaking, our city is better off without him free to do this again. Chances are that this wasn't the first time he's done something horrific, and if it was, chances are he'd do it again.

Sorry for your loss?

very good point

if you knew him his whole life why wouldn't you help point him in the right direction? at least introduce him to niketalk maybe to have a hobby lol

Originally Posted by Mac4167

sorry to hear about your potna
Why are ppl sorry to hear about his boy?
He KILLED 3 ppl...^%$^* that...the world is a better place w/o him...
If I sound harsh...who cares...
He made the decision to rob/kill...
No sympathy will be shown towards this coward...

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by blaxoid

$$#+ your 'Potna' for robbing innocent people.

bro them mexican dudes were far from innocent, they were drug dealers as well, i aint saying that justified it but they were no angels themselves.

if they were all in the game then... It Is What It Is...
this. if it's not worth dying for then why do it (just watched next day air
ohwell.gif
)

Originally Posted by Stixx

So let me get this straight... You're have no sympathy for the individual who committed the offense but you're extremely sympathetic towards the threedrug dealers who lost their lives because their illegal activities attracted someone else who feeds off the drug trade???

Hilarious. Like I said... It Is What It Is... You know the risk of the game you play before you decide to play it. The potential consequences for beinginvolved in that life style have been more than advertised so I don't feel for anyone who becomes a statistic due to their own actions. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

So let me get this straight... You're have no sympathy for the individual who committed the offense but you're extremely sympathetic towards the three drug dealers who lost their lives because their illegal activities attracted someone else who feeds off the drug trade???

Hilarious. Like I said... It Is What It Is... You know the risk of the game you play before you decide to play it. The potential consequences for being involved in that life style have been more than advertised so I don't feel for anyone who becomes a statistic due to their own actions. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Ummmm
Did I say ANYTHING about the 3 drug dealers?
Or did I ONLY talk about the dude getting locked?
Pay attention homie...

dude is a bum and I hope he gets the chair

and SMH @ OP still associating him as a friend and partner, if you had big stacks around him you would most likely be dead too, cant forgive anyone who murders3 people in cold blood, wether its a good friend or your own family, and forget life in prison they deserve death

Stixx wrote:

Stixx wrote:
Mac4167 wrote:

So let me get this straight... You're have no sympathy for the individual who committed the offense but you're extremely sympathetic towards the three drug dealers who lost their lives because their illegal activities attracted someone else who feeds off the drug trade???

Hilarious. Like I said... It Is What It Is... You know the risk of the game you play before you decide to play it. The potential consequences for being involved in that life style have been more than advertised so I don't feel for anyone who becomes a statistic due to their own actions. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

Ummmm
Did I say ANYTHING about the 3 drug dealers?
Or did I ONLY talk about the dude getting locked?
Pay attention homie...

No you didn't but you did however say he killed 3 people and totally ignored the ills in which they plagued on the community in which they inhibited. Youdid say that the world is better off without him because of his action, yet you totally ignored the actions of those who were his victims who in fact by theiractions created more devastation and harm to that community than he did. You seemed very incesed by his actions leading me to feel as though you weresympathetic to those who were killed, is that not a fair assumption based off of a statement "He KILLED 3 ppl...^%$^* that...the world is a betterplace w/o him..." That's what I attempted to point out.

Life is so black and white for everyone in this thread. I used to think like that too. But the world is not so simply black and white.

Chill bruh, commenter was looking for yet another way to drop the word "potna" in his post
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Houston cats already know

good riddance. i was heated when i found out my mom got robbed at gunpoint by some bastards in oakland. i cant imagine what would happen if she got killed. ihate people like him.

So much anger in this thread.

I'm not sayin' the situation isn't disgusting, but at this point, what's done is done (R.I.P.) and the killer is on his way to death row.

The only positive thing to walk away from this with is the lesson. OP talked about the poor cards his homie was dealt. That should be our focus. Not tojustify his sins, but to inspire us to change those situations.

ItsGettinHot wrote:

The only positive thing to walk away from this with is the lesson. OP talked about the poor cards his homie was dealt. That should be our focus. Not to justify his sins, but to inspire us to change those situations.

QFT!

Back
Top Bottom