so my x girl got fat... **{1 PIC ADDED}** now can i get a definite answer?

^^
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Having sex raw makes you get fat? I never heard that.
indifferent.gif

damn put 2 and 2 together...shes on the pill (weight gain side effect)..therefore shes smashin raw..

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

no pics, because i cant see her without going through a episode...
You have problems my dude.

Posting this thread doesn't "make you go through an episode" ?
i know i have issues dude lol... and i am still "in love" with her 
grin.gif
 soo like the sight of her... for some reason makes my heart beat fast and then i get anxious...

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Your still in love with a chick that gets smash raw dog and takes the pill?

Your a #*@+.

she took the pill when i was with her, she wasnt fat then and i gave it too her raw... and its not that im crying over her anymore, i just have feelings for her.
BTW i was asking if you can get fat by pill popping its not a discussion of me loving a girl who gets smashed raw dogg 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

indifferent.gif

damn put 2 and 2 together...shes on the pill (weight gain side effect)..therefore shes smashin raw..

its really not that serious my dude...not everyone gains weight on the pill and not everyone smashes raw cuz they're on the pill

Yeah chicks usually become fat after a breakup because of depression, which results in overeating.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Yeah chicks usually become fat after a breakup because of depression, which results in overeating.

that or she just getting piped more and letting her self go
laugh.gif

still no pic and 4 pages in
smh.gif
lock this please

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

indifferent.gif

its really not that serious my dude...not everyone gains weight on the pill and not everyone smashes raw cuz they're on the pill
lol, Mr ambiguity.

People throw stone faces over the simplest things nowadays... loses its effectiveness

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Your still in love with a chick that gets smash raw dog and takes the pill?

Your a #*@+.

she took the pill when i was with her, she wasnt fat then and i gave it too her raw... and its not that im crying over her anymore, i just have feelings for her.
BTW i was asking if you can get fat by pill popping its not a discussion of me loving a girl who gets smashed raw dogg 
laugh.gif
well it damn well is now....

honestly you guys, i dont have pics. i was just asking if poppin pills can make you gain weight...

comon son. its 2010.. you have pics. and with 4k posts you damn well know the unwritten rules

Back
Top Bottom