So...NT. Anyone got a fetish? Vol. CFNM

I got a few I guess....

-I'm addicted to rough sex. the sexiest thing chick ever let me do was bust on her back and pull her weaveout her head
grin.gif
. Either that or the "Rape Fantasy" thing..
devil.gif
. That means it's a GO on all bites, scratches, body slams, muffs, andpunches, but no slapping. I HATE slappers
smh.gif

-I have a "thing" about stomachs that gets me every time
smh.gif
. I'm addicted to ALL stomach types. I can't even begin to do work from the backw/o rubbing her belly like she just ate
laugh.gif

-Ever seen that one episode of the Simpsons where Homer and Marge are boning EVERYWHERE like horny teens? Yeah.... Uh huh.. That's me. It gets theadrenaline pumping
grin.gif

- Good girls..... gone bad, ya dig?!?!
Attractive females between 4'10" - 5'2"
pimp.gif

eek.gif
FAM! Tell me about it.... My Lord... so much sexy stuffed into in such a small frame?! Yes, yes I would... Lord knows I would...

A womans body. I cant narrow it down to just one part. I tend to leave nothing untouched
devil.gif
... owww.
pimp.gif

If that counts ...

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I got a few I guess....

-I'm addicted to rough sex. the sexiest thing chick ever let me do was bust on her back and pull her weave out her head
grin.gif
devil.gif
. That means it's a GO on all bites, scratches, body slams, muffs, and punches, but no slapping. I HATE slappers
smh.gif

smh.gif
. I'm addicted to ALL stomach types. I can't even begin to do work from the back w/o rubbing her belly like she just ate
laugh.gif

-Ever seen that one episode of the Simpsons where Homer and Marge are boning EVERYWHERE like horny teens? Yeah.... Uh huh.. That's me. It gets the adrenaline pumping
grin.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
FAM! Tell me about it.... My Lord... so much sexy stuffed into in such a small frame?! Yes, yes I would... Lord knows I would...

roll.gif

Vagina with a bit of hair... i hate a bald surface lol.
Light skin girls with curly hair

Oh how could I forget? I LOVE short, sexy woman. Something about looking like a small piece of caramel or chocolate.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by cronicmole

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I got a few I guess....

-I'm addicted to rough sex. the sexiest thing chick ever let me do was bust on her back and pull her weave out her head
grin.gif
devil.gif
. That means it's a GO on all bites, scratches, body slams, muffs, and punches, but no slapping. I HATE slappers
smh.gif

smh.gif
. I'm addicted to ALL stomach types. I can't even begin to do work from the back w/o rubbing her belly like she just ate
laugh.gif

-Ever seen that one episode of the Simpsons where Homer and Marge are boning EVERYWHERE like horny teens? Yeah.... Uh huh.. That's me. It gets the adrenaline pumping
grin.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

Vagina with a bit of hair... i hate a bald surface lol.
Light skin girls with curly hair

I USED to agree.... but now I'm torn
grin.gif
. And yeah bro, that"rape me..." whisper will BLOW YOUR *%$%%%+ MIND if you're ever lucky enough to hear those words. I waslike "Wha...huh? Say what?? Uh.........OK!!"

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

A womans body. I cant narrow it down to just one part. I tend to leave nothing untouched
devil.gif
... owww.
pimp.gif

If that counts ...

*shrugs*
I can dig it... I'm full service myself. If shorty step into my room feeling perfectly fine, I bet she leave with a back ache, a jammed toe,smoother skin, and a sore nipple.

Hoodrats
Chicks with short hair
Chicks with straight teeth
Skinny Chicks do somethin to me (Not all tho)

i do not know why i ventured into this thread during class. im sure the people behind me think im some kind of sexual deviant or something. thanks NT

EDIT: i might as well answer the post.

walkin about in some booty/boy shorts
girls that play videogames naked

um i love girls with heat, girls in booty/latex shorts,

also... doing nasty things in the car

i onoo? haha

black stockings. instant
eek.gif
smokin.gif

and for the younger girls (18+ thank you) that don't rock stockings, leggings too
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom