So, NT doesn't take people who make writing mistakes seriously?..............Vol_Common mistakes

laugh.gif
damn son really took the time to make a thread on this.

Originally Posted by 35KD

laugh.gif
Yeah man, I took my own personal time of 20 minutes to try and help you guys with your writing mistakes.

But I don't know what's so funny. Many posters spend most of all their free time reading and posting on this site, maybe yourself included?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah man, I took my own personal time of 20 minutes to try and help you guys with your writing mistakes.

But I don't know what's so funny. Many posters spend most of all their free time reading and posting on this site, maybe yourself included?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JustMegawatt

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
the-who.jpg
asked
4.jpg
your help
focaccia_dough_02.jpg
?

Originally Posted by JustMegawatt

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
the-who.jpg
asked
4.jpg
your help
focaccia_dough_02.jpg
?

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

thanks for this i know that alot of niketalkers can use this because were pretty critical of eachother when it comes to grammer ill try to keep this post bumped so that maybe one day we could possibly be free of grammer problems since there very serious issues

I'm not even going to grade this. 

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

thanks for this i know that alot of niketalkers can use this because were pretty critical of eachother when it comes to grammer ill try to keep this post bumped so that maybe one day we could possibly be free of grammer problems since there very serious issues

I'm not even going to grade this. 

It only matters in the person's post who points out that there are errors by others. It's hilarious when people point out errors while having loads of errors themselves.

For me, as long as I understand someone, they can type any way they want. As for teaching someone how to write and all that jazz, there's a time and place for it.

2010 on NT, it's neither the time nor the place.

It only matters in the person's post who points out that there are errors by others. It's hilarious when people point out errors while having loads of errors themselves.

For me, as long as I understand someone, they can type any way they want. As for teaching someone how to write and all that jazz, there's a time and place for it.

2010 on NT, it's neither the time nor the place.

RaWeX05 wrote:
laugh.gif
Still liked some of the points OP made, but i don't care about NT enough to correct myself. There are to many substituted English teachers on here.
tired.gif

RaWeX05 wrote:
laugh.gif
Still liked some of the points OP made, but i don't care about NT enough to correct myself. There are to many substituted English teachers on here.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom