So, NT doesn't take people who make writing mistakes seriously?..............Vol_Common mistakes

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Where are all these new accounts coming from?
And your account is not "new?"

Dude, you're a "December of 2009" member....you've not even been here for a year, and now, you think you're some "OG head" who goes around asking "Where are all these new accounts coming from?" LMFAO.

And another rule: When you are using quotations, remember to include punctuations inside it.

What if the quote ends in a question mark?Ex: He asked me, "Where all these new members come from?".    <period belong?

What if the quote ends in a question mark?Ex: He asked me, "Where all these new members come from?".    <period belong?

Originally Posted by JustMegawatt

Dude, you're a "December of 2009" member....you've not even been here for a year, and now, you think you're some "OG head" who goes around asking "Where are all these new accounts coming from?" LMFAO.

And another rule: When you are using quotations, remember to include punctuations inside it.
You're easily offended...Lately there is nothing but various new members all with under 100 post posting lately. So fall back with putting words in my mouth. Never said I was OG this or I just didn't join last year with this being my 8th SN...it really doesn't matter. You can't help but notice like several threads have been started with members with under 10 post this past week.

You're easily offended...Lately there is nothing but various new members all with under 100 post posting lately. So fall back with putting words in my mouth. Never said I was OG this or I just didn't join last year with this being my 8th SN...it really doesn't matter. You can't help but notice like several threads have been started with members with under 10 post this past week.

^No, I'm not easily offended. If it "doesn't really matter," then why post "Where are all these new accounts coming from?" in the first place?
eyes.gif

^No, I'm not easily offended. If it "doesn't really matter," then why post "Where are all these new accounts coming from?" in the first place?
eyes.gif

thanks for this i know that alot of niketalkers can use this because were pretty critical of eachother when it comes to grammer ill try to keep this post bumped so that maybe one day we could possibly be free of grammer problems since there very serious issues

You're easily offended...Lately there is nothing but various new members all with under 100 post posting lately. So fall back with putting words in my mouth. Never said I was OG this or I just didn't join last year with this being my 8th SN...it really doesn't matter.
Why you trippin then bruh bruh?

You're easily offended...Lately there is nothing but various new members all with under 100 post posting lately. So fall back with putting words in my mouth. Never said I was OG this or I just didn't join last year with this being my 8th SN...it really doesn't matter.
Why you trippin then bruh bruh?

thanks for this i know that alot of niketalkers can use this because were pretty critical of eachother when it comes to grammer ill try to keep this post bumped so that maybe one day we could possibly be free of grammer problems since there very serious issues

eyes.gif

It was just a question sir...I meant post count doesn't matter. Content of the post matter. But go head and keep teaching these idiots on this message board.

eyes.gif

It was just a question sir...I meant post count doesn't matter. Content of the post matter. But go head and keep teaching these idiots on this message board.

Omelette you spinach butt lettuce bee cereal nobodys grandma is perfect, people make me steaks no knead to make his shoes out of it

(Props to Ginzo for the idea)

Omelette you spinach butt lettuce bee cereal nobodys grandma is perfect, people make me steaks no knead to make his shoes out of it

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

I laughed at both of these posts....comical.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jaywalkinsince91

I laughed at both of these posts....comical.
laugh.gif

thats a long @$# sentence

#1 gets me tho
sick.gif

thats a long @$# sentence

#1 gets me tho
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom