So NT my parents surprised me and got me a Range Rover

Originally Posted by AIRjuhst

oh man, do I really gotta go outside at 330 in the morning in freezing whether just to make yall feel stupid?

eek.gif
...And you got a half scholarship to NYU??

edlover.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

" whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa..........I'm a spoiled 17 year old kid and my parents got me a frickin range rover..can you believe them? a frickin range rover! I wanted a bmw or an infinity, but noo they just HAD to get a range rover..the audacity of my parents..this is exacvtly why teens become rebelious..because of frickin parents like mine.....whaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa"

that's how you sound right now..
no, it's really not. but you sound pretty bitter.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

" whaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaa..........I'm a spoiled 17 year old kid and my parents got me a frickin range rover..can you believe them? a frickin range rover! I wanted a bmw or an infinity, but noo they just HAD to get a range rover..the audacity of my parents..this is exacvtly why teens become rebelious..because of frickin parents like mine.....whaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaa"

that's how you sound right now..

I don't even know how you got all that from his post
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
every month we get these lil guys on here flexing.. unless you bought it and its in your name NT will not respect you
laugh.gif
whether u have pics or not

'07 my dude? This a new decade son step ya game up we only whippin' '10 and higher
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

But on the real some dudes in here are salty
laugh.gif

keep it and take care of it. Grow up a little quicker and enjoy the finer things in life.... LIVE FANCY!!!!

Originally Posted by finnns2003

laugh.gif
keep it. you don't want a 335 as a first car, you couldn't handle it.

word im 20 and i have an 04 330 and im scared of it.. forreal i just touched tiptronic for the first time tonight.. Keep the range trust me i know you havealot of friends at 17 its hard to have people in and out of a coupe.. my handles on mine are screwed because have so many people in and out of my car.. Trustme doogie you can pick up some nice snatch in that and put the back down and get it in.. Trust me youd get no buns in the 330.. Having intercourse in the coupeis for those with high skill
laugh.gif
congrats though but that means when your on your own without parental help you gotta get something crazy..

Me personally I would go and get an 2001 m5 keep it moving.

I dont think the Op isnt grateful, but I think he really didnt want a Range. If I got a half scolly anywhere, and my parents bought me a nice car I didntreally fall in love with I would have no problem telling them I love the thought, love the fact that they bought it, and do what I wanted to with it. Notdisrespect the gift, but make it what I want it to be.

If you want to go get a 335i do it,

If you want a g37 do it, but consider who YOU are and what you want. Cause when you post something like this of NT, it makes it seem like your braging to agroup of people who may never get a car like that.

If u don't keep that OP. U know what my first car was back in '03? A 1993 Ponitac Sunbird that I bought myself. U got an '07 Range that u aint haveto put no dough into gettin. Don't be choosy homie, just be grateful

If my parents copped me a Range Rover I'd go pick up my friend and we'd do hoodrat thangs...word to Latarian Milton

latarian.jpg

Back
Top Bottom