So one of my friends is locked up right now because.....

AGGRAVATED ASSAULT
UPON A POLICE OFFICER OR PEACE OFFICER
(B Felony)
PENAL LAW 120.11
(Committed on or after Nov. 1, 1995)1

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

your friend is an idiot...

And I'm suprised the police ain't beat his %%# either
was the cop dressed accordingly..? or was he a uc. because how would the guy know it was a cop? fights happen...

Undercovers are 'posed to reveal that are cops to prevent such things..

but who knows..

laugh.gif
at the responses... NT always comes through with the lulz

He probably getting sodomized with nightsticks as we post.

He's done for man. Once dude gets arraigned and ends up getting no bail on remand them cops gonna let the beasts locked up go wild on him.

out of everyone he fights with, the person ends up being a cop. man thats bad luck, your boy needs a lawyer.

This happened to some kid I know last semester, it was one of those keg things and he was walking around with a paint ball gun. Some undercover cops in plainclothes come through and he's flashing it around like its real so they try to get it from him. He ends up beating one up and another gets beat up by hisfriends. They both got community service and all they had to do was go to a gym and play basketball with some kids. I dipped because I was black in a whiteneighbourhood with people fighting, Providence cops would have yoked me up for sure.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

This happened to some kid I know last semester, it was one of those keg things and he was walking around with a paint ball gun. Some undercover cops in plain
clothes come through and he's flashing it around like its real so they try to get it from him. He ends up beating one up and another gets beat up by his
friends. They both got community service and all they had to do was go to a gym and play basketball with some kids. I dipped because I was black in a white
neighbourhood with people fighting, Providence cops would have yoked me up for sure.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

your friend is an idiot...

And I'm suprised the police ain't beat his %%# either
was the cop dressed accordingly..? or was he a uc. because how would the guy know it was a cop? fights happen...

THIS

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

This happened to some kid I know last semester, it was one of those keg things and he was walking around with a paint ball gun. Some undercover cops in plain clothes come through and he's flashing it around like its real so they try to get it from him. He ends up beating one up and another gets beat up by his friends. They both got community service and all they had to do was go to a gym and play basketball with some kids. I dipped because I was black in a white neighbourhood with people fighting, Providence cops would have yoked me up for sure.
trust.

My brother in law just got out for this. a damn off duty pulled a gun on him and my brother in law got mad and chased him down in his car, and pulled the offduty out of the ride and started beating the !%*% out of him. He didnt know he was a cop until one of the other officers arresting him told him..

This happened around july and he got out about 5 days ago.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

My brother in law just got out for this. a damn off duty pulled a gun on him and my brother in law got mad and chased him down in his car, and pulled the off duty out of the ride and started beating the !%*% out of him. He didnt know he was a cop until one of the other officers arresting him told him..

What kind of fictitious story is this?

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

My brother in law just got out for this. a damn off duty pulled a gun on him and my brother in law got mad and chased him down in his car, and pulled the off
duty out of the ride and started beating the !%*% out of him. He didnt know he was a cop until one of the other officers arresting him told him..

not everyone lies.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

My brother in law just got out for this. a damn off duty pulled a gun on him and my brother in law got mad and chased him down in his car, and pulled the off
duty out of the ride and started beating the !%*% out of him. He didnt know he was a cop until one of the other officers arresting him told him..

not everyone lies.

you do.

Back
Top Bottom