So seriously....How eff'n high were The Beatles?

After seeing this vid I have concluded that The Beatles were high off their #@*@% off acid...still the song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still can't believe I have an OG print of Abbey Road in my attic
pimp.gif

Copped one of those CD players that plays records just to hear all my dad's Beatles albums
pimp.gif

He still don't know he sittin on a pile of gold with all those OG prints in that record box. But better to hold on to a memory than to let it go.
Beatles_-_Abbey_Road.jpg

joint is mad trippy, i didn't even feel like watchin the whole thing.
this goes in music...

I recently got to watch the movie "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band" on Cinemax I think it was, just out of curiousity

let me tell you,

MOST RANDOM MOVIE/MUSICAL I'VE EVER SEEN
laugh.gif

I'm convinced everyone that was involved with that project was on Acid the entire time

Beatles
smokin.gif

It's funny, The Beatles were a pop act and had a bunch of fans but at the same time they had some Experimental/Avant-Garde stuff going on.

My personal fav.

Got their whole discography on my comp
pimp.gif

Got tired of sitting in my hot %%! attic listening to the Beatles sweatin like crazy....I felt really mellow though
happy.gif

I was slightly medicated
wink.gif

I'm jealous man, I still haven't got the chance. My brother's gonna see them at Lollapalooza this summer.

Hope you're not going sober?

^ i wonder whose your goat musician/musicians of all time? just wondering because how can you not like the beatles, thats like saying i dont like music ingeneral.

Let it Be is my personal fav

and how high do you think they were doing yellow submarine.

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

The Beatles sucked.

they do not suck, not 1 bit

but they are overrated
I don't know how you can overrate the Beatles, unless you were to make extremely reckless remarks.

They are the preeminent influence in American and European music, and have been since their first tour of America. So much has been derived from them and somuch has been imitated from them that it's difficult to overstate how great they are.

Back
Top Bottom