So StockX got hacked

The only thing that's upsetting and actually illegal is the fact that they tried to lie about the "security update."

Twitter is full of children and nincompoops that don't understand that 1/3 of Americans had actual important information breached via Equifax, and the sky didn't fall. Dozens of companies have had major data breaches in the past few years. It happens, and will continue to happen.

Either delete your account, or put your big boy panties on and change your password and move on with life.

This is the reason for years I only sold on here and flightclub

Now Im stick using these third party businesses that I never wanted to deal with in the first place
Also I never wanted to do online banking and now the only way to get paid with these company’s is giving up your personal info

Wow we’re all plucked
If you wanna do real business online you’re gonna have to deal with online banking/putting your personal info online.

Got an e-mail saying one of my ebay accounts was attempting to be accessed. Guessing whoever did the stockx thing is just using e-mails and passwords trying to access all types of sh*t. SMH.

Got the new updated email saying my account info was breached.
I’ve only made one purchase from stockx for the Shadow 1s.
What’s the best way to delete an account? Manually or by calling them up?
Going to take them up in the free credit monitoring offer.

How dangerous is it if someone has your hashed password? They would have to figure it out then use it with your email to log into an account with the same credentials other than stockx?

Someone tried to sign into my Apple ID. SX password was different than my Apple ID though, and Apple dont play when it comes to security. Of all things they tried to get my Apple ID. :lol:

They tried my Apple ID, eBay, probably some other **** too smh. I’m out of the country now so I thought it was some overseas hacker **** going on like I logged into some bad WiFi :lol:

Bout to change all my passwords up when I get back, gonna be a hassle..

Always thought it was annoying how many emails they send so I dont even check em anymore. Hate companies like that.

StockX never had your credit card info on file.

Literally the only thing of value the hackers got was e-mail and password combo. And if you're still using the same password on all your important accounts, you may be in for a world of hurt from ANY online breach.

and they do have your shoe size

StockX never had your credit card info on file.

Literally the only thing of value the hackers got was e-mail and password combo. And if you're still using the same password on all your important accounts, you may be in for a world of hurt from ANY online breach.

and they do have your shoe size
They also have your physical address and most likely your phone number, these are the ones that concern me most.

I just checked haveibeenpwned.com which confirms I was part of the breech, even though I deleted my stockX account in 2017. So even though they deleted my account they kept all my personal info :smh:

Back
Top Bottom