So StockX got hacked

I’ve been getting login attempts emails from Apple, Ubisoft, etc. for the past month now. This makes sense.

yeah... got too many emails with a 'new login' from somewhere i ain't even been to man....

People who play Fortnite or any game from the epic game store go thru attempted log in daily lol

lol my twitch was hacked last week and someone tried getting my fortnite account last week but that requires the 2FA as well as my email so they couldnt get into my email to get the code it was sending

pretty sure was all from stockx.. same emails/PW but since been changed

1643EB75-C355-46AE-A9C5-707A9BFEE038.jpeg
Where’s the class action lawsuit sign up ?

Somebody hacked my Netflix account (same pw as StockX), changed email addresses and upgraded the plan to some Ultra HD premium or something, this stuff is real

This is ****ed up, but damn they out here upgrading accounts to premium and **** :lol:

So far no more attempts at any of my accounts, but still got my eyes open :nerd::nerd::nerd:

for stockx
is it PRIMARILY everyones gmail account
or yahoo account
it was my google one that i rarely use

Had a log in attempt last week on my gmail account. Former StockX customer...SMH forgot about them being hacked. Surprised that it was 6 million accounts. Didn't think they had that many customers.

I’ve been getting login attempts emails from Apple, Ubisoft, etc. for the past month now. This makes sense.

Ubi has had that issue for years, at least in my case. I just moved their emails to my spam folder.

Spotify may have been hacked as well and they never said anything. Curated playlists and albums I never listened to are showing up in recently played.

In the past month:
My Gmail has been logged into 4 times, from Belarus, China, South Korea, and India

Someone got into my Hulu

And someone is trying to sign into my EA account online

All around the same time as the StockX breach

And capital one says my email account is on the dark web :nerd::nerd: whatever that means :nerd:

Maybe I should change the passwords and not use the same combo everywhere :lol: so annoying though

Last edited:
someone just tried to buy a supreme hat
and some jordan 4's from stock x with my account
waiting for them to delete my account :smh:

Somebody changed my password on my Spotify account smh, even my IG got hacked.

Luckily my bank accounts are safe; however, I had to created another email address just for my bank accounts alone to make sure they’re not connected to my everyday use email. **** stockx

Last edited:
Somebody changed my password on my Spotify account smh, even my IG got hacked.

Luckily my bank accounts are safe; however, I had to created another email address just for my bank accounts alone to make sure they’re not connected to my everyday use email. **** stockx
luckily the email i used for stock x aint really for anything
but that and ralph lauren coupons

luckily the email i used for stock x aint really for anything
but that and ralph lauren coupons
Lesson learned.

Now I have an

Email for bank accounts
Email for everyday use
Email for professional use

Before I used 1 email for everything, in retrospect is ****ing stupid

Lesson learned.

Now I have an