so their is this girl in my class right...

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

not necessarily. i tend to look at people a lot, especially on then train, but it does not always mean i'm interested.
laugh.gif
i hate people like you... i get mad uncomfortable when ifeel people are staring at me, male or female

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by picknroll24

not necessarily. i tend to look at people a lot, especially on then train, but it does not always mean i'm interested.

Why do you like to put people in awkward situations?
Its fun making people squirm. Sometimes. Pauth
im going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. Its actually so bad that it had to be done on purpose.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

im going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one. Its actually so bad that it had to be done on purpose.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Sigh... is this what's going on in high school these days?

Seriously, the internet has de-socialized today's youth.

I'm saying whatever happened to asking your big brother or big cousin about *%%+ like this??
I had neither option when I was in HS.Then again, I didn't go online to ask either

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

If she ignores your but continues to stare it is probably because she is staring in amazement of how ugly you are.

I know from personal experience
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wrong, girls are dumb, but guys are ******. girls don't play games, dudes gas themselves up way too much.

sit next to her next class, see whats up, if she doesn't even look at you, game over move on

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by 23kickz

if you are not looking at her how do you know that she is looking at you ? and if someone looks at you and you notice you will glance back. this doesn't mean she is looking at you. in conclusion, i think that you really want her to like you so you are using these as signs. time to move on if she is ignoring you.

step up your peripheral game b
So true. All those defensive basketball drills in HS really pay off lol.
all three of y'all step up your reading comprehension
So everyday I walk in and I take a look at her

So YOU go up the her and she IGNORES YOU?

Then keep it moving dude.

Trust me you don't wanna catch a case. They call this sexual harassment. If she ignores you then keep it moving.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
i hate people like you... i get mad uncomfortable when i feel people are staring at me, male or female
word dont know if i should holla or size them back like

I have Mona Lisa eyes that make people think that I'm always watching them. Are you sure she doesn't have the same gift?

laugh.gif
@ pauth. thup buddy?

anyhow, i don't intend to make people uncomfortable, i just always look at everybody on the train to make sure there are no crazy people. then when peoplelook at me i tend to look back unwillingly so it's like we're making eye contact like i'm playing a game when i'm really not. i really justwant to be left alone but have nowhere to look as i'm listening to my ipod.
laugh.gif
. i am actually weird like i will ignore people i am actually interestedin. i make no sense.

ya its her way of saying "this dumb#@! doesn't even know the difference between there and their *SHH*
smh.gif
"

Back
Top Bottom