So, these supposed "Massage Parlors" - Serious Discussion

theres a ton here in sf. pretty much all the strip clubs here are brothels as well. haha.
sf is the giant getaway with anything place though

these places affordable?
nerd.gif

There is one by the strip clubs in East STL.....I always pass it, but never stopped to think about what it was.

There is one by the strip clubs in East STL.....I always pass it, but never stopped to think about what it was.

Originally Posted by proper english

dont do it.. theres so much free sex to be had.. why pay for it?

I'm not looking into actually going at this point in my life, I'm just oddly enticed by the way they operate. I'm sure some of the places do have "sex slaves" that carry out the services, but I think the majority of them, at least here in Atlanta are legit massage parlors 90% of their business hours.

Originally Posted by proper english

dont do it.. theres so much free sex to be had.. why pay for it?

I'm not looking into actually going at this point in my life, I'm just oddly enticed by the way they operate. I'm sure some of the places do have "sex slaves" that carry out the services, but I think the majority of them, at least here in Atlanta are legit massage parlors 90% of their business hours.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

these places affordable?
nerd.gif

found one of those messageboards OP was talking about...word on the street is 200 roses is the average. 
grin.gif

sick.gif

these places affordable?
nerd.gif

found one of those messageboards OP was talking about...word on the street is 200 roses is the average. 
grin.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by n00b logic

these places affordable?
nerd.gif

grin.gif

sick.gif

Depends what "service" you want. For full service which is the equivalent to sex, I see anywhere from $100 - 300.

Originally Posted by n00b logic

these places affordable?
nerd.gif

grin.gif

sick.gif

Depends what "service" you want. For full service which is the equivalent to sex, I see anywhere from $100 - 300.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Oriental is an offensive term and those women that would be serving you are most likely sex slaves. The degeneration of today's society
30t6p3b.gif
You wouldn't want to go to the UK then....
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Oriental is an offensive term and those women that would be serving you are most likely sex slaves. The degeneration of today's society
30t6p3b.gif
You wouldn't want to go to the UK then....
roll.gif
roll.gif

Think a lot of it may have to do with zoning also too.  I know unincorporated areas of the county I'm in they have one literally every 6-7 blocks.  Like said, they do get raided sometimes but they'll be right back or moved to a diff location.  It's like fighting the "war on drugs" ain't never gonna win the whole thing so they just try to get a few Ws every now and then so they can say they're fighting it.  But honestly, if you got the time and $ for a parlor, you might as well hit up that backpage/eros and get it poppin one on one though...

Think a lot of it may have to do with zoning also too.  I know unincorporated areas of the county I'm in they have one literally every 6-7 blocks.  Like said, they do get raided sometimes but they'll be right back or moved to a diff location.  It's like fighting the "war on drugs" ain't never gonna win the whole thing so they just try to get a few Ws every now and then so they can say they're fighting it.  But honestly, if you got the time and $ for a parlor, you might as well hit up that backpage/eros and get it poppin one on one though...

If you are afraid of being raided, it might be better to go with a one-girl independent. Plus, they speak English.

I know the Happy Endingz blog was mentioned here, but another good blog from an independent is Confessions of an erotic Masseuse. Girl goes by the name Alexa Salinger.

Lol i remember a while back some dude posted a link to this site that was like Yelp for these type of massage parlors. I typed my zip code and there was like 5 nearby each with several reviews. My mind was blown.

i remember that ^ I looked up a few in my area 
tired.gif

i visit a forum that discusses these things. Some of them do get raided from what I heard. A massage is a massage though. If you happen to get extras after, go for it

Back
Top Bottom