So today i found out im related to Tyler Perry and...............

This girl i used to be "Buddies" with in high school.............
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

We used to get it in everyday after school too.

Her grandmother and my grandmother are 2nd cousins............I dont know what that makes us.....but were related by blood.

She downplayed it because we didnt know and its kinda far down the line but still............She was the first girl to do the real NASTY stuff to me......im talkin sasha grey playin with the juice nasty
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

76c26f8196077727907ed044accbf3bd6fb6865b_r.jpg

On a side note.....TP is paying to get everyone to the reunion in Louisiana next year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(This was 10 years ago BTW)

This girl i used to be "Buddies" with in high school.............
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

We used to get it in everyday after school too.

Her grandmother and my grandmother are 2nd cousins............I dont know what that makes us.....but were related by blood.

She downplayed it because we didnt know and its kinda far down the line but still............She was the first girl to do the real NASTY stuff to me......im talkin sasha grey playin with the juice nasty
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

76c26f8196077727907ed044accbf3bd6fb6865b_r.jpg

On a side note.....TP is paying to get everyone to the reunion in Louisiana next year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(This was 10 years ago BTW)

If your grandmother and her grandmother were 2nd cousins, I'm pretty sure that makes you 4th cousins, which is pretty distant.

If your grandmother and her grandmother were 2nd cousins, I'm pretty sure that makes you 4th cousins, which is pretty distant.

You know we need pics. And you know that if you committed incest already,...you might as well keep comitting it (with her) especailly if it was good
nerd.gif

You know we need pics. And you know that if you committed incest already,...you might as well keep comitting it (with her) especailly if it was good
nerd.gif

pacmagic2002 wrote:

She was the first girl to do the real NASTY stuff to me......

28e26a931e231e3f37a37ec080c72c1d4912a869.gif

Back
Top Bottom