so today i walk into the mens locker room at the gym...

Sware

sick.gif

Originally Posted by jdub55

Thats like the other day i walked into the locker room to go take a piss and theres this old man blow drying his ball sack. Im thinkin to myself the towel thats tossed over your shoulder works just the same.
roll.gif
some fat asian dude is always doing this at the gym

haha i walked in one day and glanced and when i did im thinkin whats this asian lady doing in the mens locker room, i looked again and its a long haired olderasain man. but at first glance i swear it was a woman

wonder if he at least cleaned up after himself

feel bad for the dude that has to clean it if he didnt

Originally Posted by parada45

That's why my eyes hit the floor as soon as I go into the locker room

laugh.gif

+1. there's always some old dude lettin it hang out.

never seen someone shaving their junk though. thank goodness.
laugh.gif

I hate people that are naked just chillin in the lockerroom... just talking for 10 mins or so. Like seriously?

The things I've seen in the gym locker room are enough to make someone cancel their membership. I've been working in gyms for about 4+ years, and inthat time, I've seen the following:

* A man using the gym hairdryer to blow-dry his balls. He was doing it when I walked in. I got to my locker, got my stuff into my bag, took out my change ofclothes, got out of my workout clothes and put the towel on to go shower, locked up my locker, turned around and he was STILL drying his balls. By the look onhis face, you'd think he was brushing his teeth

* Same thing as posted, some guy with an electric shaver just shaving his balls, pubes, etc...

* There's a guy that shaves his face at the locker room sink almost everyday butt-naked. He wears flip-flops and no towel, and he holds a pelvic thrust upagainst the edge of the sink the whole time he's shaving. It's the first thing you see when you walk in. I want to burn my eyes every time.

* One guy goes into the locker room for about 2 hours at a time, and never sets foot out into the gym. He walks around in a towel looking for guys that want agood time in the steam room. He'll try to make eye contact with you, then he acts like he's adjusting his towel, but he basically opens it up for youto see his junk. Tried pulling that **** with me and I called the cops and they sent like 3 officers to go in there, confront him, and kick him out. Hehasn't come back since.

* There's a girl that works out at my gym, and someone said she used to do single-leg step-ups on the women's locker room benches butt-naked eitherbefore or after she would get in the shower. I never got to see it though. I get to see old naked men drop their towel and then bend over to pick it up.
sick.gif

* One guy went into the locker room, got his stuff together, put it all in the locker, closed the locker up, and then taped an autographed 8x10 picture of himand Mariah Carey up on the outside of it. Then he went and worked out for 15 minutes and spent the next 2 hours or so in the locker room, showering with thecurtain open and whatnot. After he left, someone came to the front desk to file a complaint. We went to where his locker was, and he'd left a.... soileddiaper. I don't know if it was his diaper or a kid's, but either way
sick.gif

Then we noticed a horrible urine-like smell in the entire locker room. It took a while before we found out he had gone into the sauna, took a leak into apoland spring bottle and poured some of it over the hot coals. Then left the rest of it in the bottle just sitting there.

Back
Top Bottom