so today i walk into the mens locker room at the gym...

I stay out there as much as possible. How are dudes so comfortable being naked when all that's around you are males? They truly have no shame because theyhave to know nobody wants to see that.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

The things I've seen in the gym locker room are enough to make someone cancel their membership. I've been working in gyms for about 4+ years, and in that time, I've seen the following:

* A man using the gym hairdryer to blow-dry his balls. He was doing it when I walked in. I got to my locker, got my stuff into my bag, took out my change of clothes, got out of my workout clothes and put the towel on to go shower, locked up my locker, turned around and he was STILL drying his balls. By the look on his face, you'd think he was brushing his teeth

* Same thing as posted, some guy with an electric shaver just shaving his balls, pubes, etc...

* There's a guy that shaves his face at the locker room sink almost everyday butt-naked. He wears flip-flops and no towel, and he holds a pelvic thrust up against the edge of the sink the whole time he's shaving. It's the first thing you see when you walk in. I want to burn my eyes every time.

* One guy goes into the locker room for about 2 hours at a time, and never sets foot out into the gym. He walks around in a towel looking for guys that want a good time in the steam room. He'll try to make eye contact with you, then he acts like he's adjusting his towel, but he basically opens it up for you to see his junk. Tried pulling that **** with me and I called the cops and they sent like 3 officers to go in there, confront him, and kick him out. He hasn't come back since.

* There's a girl that works out at my gym, and someone said she used to do single-leg step-ups on the women's locker room benches butt-naked either before or after she would get in the shower. I never got to see it though. I get to see old naked men drop their towel and then bend over to pick it up.
sick.gif

* One guy went into the locker room, got his stuff together, put it all in the locker, closed the locker up, and then taped an autographed 8x10 picture of him and Mariah Carey up on the outside of it. Then he went and worked out for 15 minutes and spent the next 2 hours or so in the locker room, showering with the curtain open and whatnot. After he left, someone came to the front desk to file a complaint. We went to where his locker was, and he'd left a.... soiled diaper. I don't know if it was his diaper or a kid's, but either way
sick.gif

Then we noticed a horrible urine-like smell in the entire locker room. It took a while before we found out he had gone into the sauna, took a leak into a poland spring bottle and poured some of it over the hot coals. Then left the rest of it in the bottle just sitting there.
I was in tears reading this
laugh.gif
, that is some nasty **!%
sick.gif

we have some of those guys at our gym too. One guy doesn't even work out.....just sauna and shower, back and forth. He showers with the curtain open, goesinto the sauna, props his leg up next to someone, and proceeds to floss. Then he lays on his stomach in the sauna, naked, with his legs wide open facing theentrance. Whenever I see this guy, I stay away from that section of the locker room

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

* One guy goes into the locker room for about 2 hours at a time, and never sets foot out into the gym. He walks around in a towel looking for guys that want a good time in the steam room. He'll try to make eye contact with you, then he acts like he's adjusting his towel, but he basically opens it up for you to see his junk. Tried pulling that **** with me and I called the cops and they sent like 3 officers to go in there, confront him, and kick him out. He hasn't come back since.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Man people are too comfortable with making the gym their 2nd home. It needs to stop.

Women's locker room is 46546876513513x worse.

None of us would be staring @ the floor if we were walking into the women's locker room. But entertain us with some stories please. The floor is yours!

LMFAO.
laugh.gif

The worse thing I've seen was this guy using the public hair dryer to dry his balls and !## crack
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

EDIT:
Just read the first post and didn't read the rest. Here I was thinking I was sharing the most insane thing I saw,
smh.gif
I'm mad thats a common occurrencethough

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Man people are too comfortable with making the gym their 2nd home. It needs to stop.

None of us would be staring @ the floor if we were walking into the women's locker room. But entertain us with some stories please. The floor is yours!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
A super skinny granola lady.. I'd say about 65 years old... Drying her hair with the hand dryer... Her pubes were like this|_____________________________________________________________________________| long.... Lol...
I got more.. But I'm headed out the door.. Will share.. Lol.

FreshJayz wrote:
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
A super skinny granola lady.. I'd say about 65 years old... Drying her hair with the hand dryer... Her pubes were like this |_____________________________________________________________________________| long.... Lol...
I got more.. But I'm headed out the door.. Will share.. Lol.

lol this reminds me of I think it was american pie where the kids sneak through the AC duct to the girls bathroom and that girl is lettin it rip,thats how these dudes are about to get disappointed
sick.gif

Originally Posted by dopestop

pics?
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

There are also those women who are 40+ years old... 350+ pounds who believe that "we all have the same parts... we're all women" ... So they canjust be buck #%# naked... And don't get me wrong.. It's fine when you're getting dressed... But tell me why you gotta walk from the shower all theway to your locker naked...
I plan on sewing a few towels together and donating them to her.. lol..

OH! Same lady reads a @+#!$!# book in the hot tub.. We were there a few weeks ago and my oldest son who is old enough to go in the hot tub, gets in and kindasplashes a little on accident.. He immediately turns to her and says he is sorry.. She scoffs and gets out of the hot tub... (the water level goes down about 2inches
laugh.gif
)

Then.. In the locker room she tries to talk $@%# to my girl about it like "the hot tub isn't a place for kids... blah blah blah"

My girl is like "he is old enough to be in there.. and said he was sorry.. if you wanna read in peace get a hot tub at your @+#!$!# house.."

Freshmen year at my highschool after gym class...I walk into the locker room...

..and this dumb ESOL broad is washing her ******* in the sink with that hard powder soap out of the dispenser.

...the showers are like 5 feet away..

did u like it? I mean how the dude's manscaped looked? It makes ur junk look bigger. Get it waxed if you don't want the itching.

Back
Top Bottom