So... Wale been missing for a while and tomorrow wel know why...

He justed tweeted:angry:Wale well well well...i missed yall...lol wanna know why i been gone??? ill let yall know tommorow 2pm on my twitter #okbye I'm hoping for a new mixtape
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He justed tweeted:angry:Wale well well well...i missed yall...lol wanna know why i been gone??? ill let yall know tommorow 2pm on my twitter #okbye I'm hoping for a new mixtape
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I just noticed this the other day while unfollowing mugs on twitter
laugh.gif

new wale is appreciated if he is in fact releasing a mixtape.
smokin.gif

I just noticed this the other day while unfollowing mugs on twitter
laugh.gif

new wale is appreciated if he is in fact releasing a mixtape.
smokin.gif

Lol Dang I'm a pretty big Wale fan and I didnt even know dude been missing.... A new tape would be nice tho..... Hopefully its not on that same Back to The Feature stuff.... Not that it was a bad tape I jus expected something different

Lol Dang I'm a pretty big Wale fan and I didnt even know dude been missing.... A new tape would be nice tho..... Hopefully its not on that same Back to The Feature stuff.... Not that it was a bad tape I jus expected something different

Thinkin about this earlier, like shouldnt he be releasin a new album or at least a new mixtape. Glad to hear he's cookin tho.

Thinkin about this earlier, like shouldnt he be releasin a new album or at least a new mixtape. Glad to hear he's cookin tho.

Well before the hiatus it was revealed that he was working on two mixtapes and a sequel to the album. Then he performed at Bonnaroo and he's been doing shows in England the past week. So maybe the release of his mixtapes is upon us.

Well before the hiatus it was revealed that he was working on two mixtapes and a sequel to the album. Then he performed at Bonnaroo and he's been doing shows in England the past week. So maybe the release of his mixtapes is upon us.

Back
Top Bottom