So wayne got Nieva Pregnant to? VOL i will be happy to take care of LL

According to Bossip.com, Nivea and Lauren London will be pushing carriages around the same time. However, Wayne is supposedly making Nivea his wife and leaving Ms. London hanging as his baby momma. Wayne getting married?, I highly doubt that one is coming from the man who wants to %@!% every girl in the world.
dumb %+*@

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

whos next?
wut type of question is that, dude is after every girl in the world which means he will impregnate 10% of the population including your girl...

jp fam lol

I had no idea who Nivea was so I looked her up on Wikipedia...

Biography
In 2004, Nivea married music producer The-Dream and in 2005 she gave birth to their daughter and in 2006, twin boys. In December 2007, she filed for divorce.

sorry but how is that your whole wikipedia bibliography
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who %$%@$ with a man who covers his face with stupid tattoos? Oh well the power of money does alot SMH at all of them women who %@#*+% with this player.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

According to Bossip.com, Nivea and Lauren London will be pushing carriages around the same time. However, Wayne is supposedly making Nivea his wife and leaving Ms. London hanging as his baby momma. Wayne getting married?, I highly doubt that one is coming from the man who wants to %@!% every girl in the world.
dumb %+*@
061808_lilwayne.jpg

Back
Top Bottom