So We Watch FULL METAL JACKET in my Chemistry class...

spot rusherz

Banned
What the hell was goin' on in this movie?
laugh.gif

I know the beginning was madd funny when the General or w/e was gettin at them
laugh.gif

But our class was about to end so my dude skipped through the movie towards the end,and I see fat dude (Private Cowboy ??) pop the general,then he committedsuicide...I was like
eek.gif
...can anyone please explain what the hell happened?
nerd.gif

He felt picked on and just had enough. Just like high school shootings, pretty much. And that's only midway thru the movie

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

What the hell was goin' on in this movie?
laugh.gif

I know the beginning was madd funny when the General or w/e was gettin at them
laugh.gif

But our class was about to end so my dude skipped through the movie towards the end,and I see fat dude (Private Cowboy ??) pop the general,then he committed suicide...I was like
eek.gif
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Spot....I suggest you take some time off of GTA and running your own teammateover[/color]
mad.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]....And rent this movie, cuz its a must see....Us telling you aboutit cant justify how good the movie is...[/color]

Yeah he was tired of getting picked on. I dont know if you saw this part, but the fat dude got beat up with bars of soap wrapped in towels. That kind oftriggered him goin insaine. YOu should watch the movie. AFTER BOOT CAMP IT KINDA DRAGS.. But its a good movie.

WHOS THE LEADER OF THIS LAND THATS MADE FOR YOU AND ME?? M I C K E Y M O U S E.. LOl I love that part.

the reason why we were watching it in my Chemistry class is because it was a 3 hour period... and we were done with our work,so our teacher lets us watchmovies.

Great movie, but yea, that's not even close to the end...
You should watch the rest of it... You'll hear the famous hook from one of 2 Live Crew's famous songs...

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by gerber baby 44

Dirtylicious wrote:

that's not even towards the end
it's right in the middle of the movie.

I THINK HE MEANT TOWARDS THE END OF THE "CLASS" not the movie.

But our class was about to end so my dude skipped through the movie towards the end,and I see fat dude (Private Cowboy ??) pop the general,then he committed suicide...I was like
eek.gif

reading is fundamental.

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

yeah that was like 20 minutes into the movie. that dude aint even the main character

When he committed suicide it wasn't 20 minutes into the movie.

yeah..it's right around the middle.
there are really two parts to the movie...the basic training..and when they get shipped off.

you missed the 2nd part.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

if its a three hr class, how did you have to fast forward to the end of the intro to the movie?

the whole boot camp saga is like....30 mins tops...

LOL.

We had to take tests...and when everyone was done we were able to watch the movie...

I kind of already said that

What the hell that got to do with chemistry?

No wonder kids are going off to college and shooting up campuses.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Why don't you read what he said?

the reason why we were watching it in my Chemistry class is because it was a 3 hour period... and we were done with our work,so our teacher lets us watch movies.

Originally Posted by RatherUniqueB

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Why don't you read what he said?

the reason why we were watching it in my Chemistry class is because it was a 3 hour period... and we were done with our work,so our teacher lets us watch movies.

Why dont you read what I said. What does this have to do with chemisty, not why are they watching it in class.

Cuz could've got old episodes of Mr. Wizard or something.

I know what you said. But obviously they just killin time, doesn't have to do with the specific class, never did in my school atleast.

Back
Top Bottom