So what are all of my SINGLE NTers doing on Valentines Day???

Clubbing? Random smashing? Sitting at home in the corner of your bedroom crying and ripping up old love letters?
Or business as usual.
Let's discuss......

Business as usual.
smile.gif

will be serving tables that night so im hoping i can make some money, then depends on this one chick maybe dranks and movies

Getting racy pics sent to my email address
laugh.gif
... man I outsourced V-day this year. the locals don't interest me that much right now. I got all my love coming in from Cali and central Indiana. For the first time like.. ever.. I'm not even that thirsty this time around. Unless something drastic happens and I decide to get the urge to traverse I-65 and head to IU bloom, I ain't smashing nathan this V-day... and that's fine by me
pimp.gif

Wait... No %%*+.. nathan = nothing... I know some of ya'll got jokes, but that's just how I talk man
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Getting racy pics sent to my email address
laugh.gif
... man I outsourced V-day this year. the locals don't interest me that much right now. I got all my love coming in from Cali and central Indiana. For the first time like.. ever.. I'm not even that thirsty this time around. Unless something drastic happens and I decide to get the urge to traverse I-65 and head to IU bloom, I ain't smashing nathan this V-day... and that's fine by me
pimp.gif

Wait... No %%*+.. nathan = nothing... I know some of ya'll got jokes, but that's just how I talk man
grin.gif

I hate when people do stuff like this. If that thought process wen through your head before you hit reply, why didn't you just type "nothing" instead? Mad corny

Probably doing homework/studying all day
Then probably going to blaze... Watch the All-Star Game.. then call it a night.
pimp.gif

Already got my Vday smash in, so just doing a double date, will be catching the ASG highlights later, IMO All star saturday night > the actual game

Back
Top Bottom