so what boots are you wearing for this winter?

these Palladiums that was posted a page back

where in ny can i get em?

how would u pronounce the name?

these Palladiums that was posted a page back

where in ny can i get em?

how would u pronounce the name?

Ya'll can hate all you want but Foamposite Boots are damn near indestructible.  I wore em all last winter through both D.C. snow storms, got mad salt on em and everything.  Cleaned them off and they still look brand new. Plus I only paid $110 for em so that kinda helps 
laugh.gif

Ya'll can hate all you want but Foamposite Boots are damn near indestructible.  I wore em all last winter through both D.C. snow storms, got mad salt on em and everything.  Cleaned them off and they still look brand new. Plus I only paid $110 for em so that kinda helps 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

JUST copped these
pimp.gif

I was thinking of buying the Red Wing 8130 but decided that was a bit tooo pricey and looked too heavy so i went with these.

sebago_exoboot_blk1.jpg
Good choice 
pimp.gif
 Anyone who lives in NYC stop by the concept store (125 Rivington).. We're open 1-9 M-F and 12-8 Saturday and Sunday.  I'm usually here on Thursdays and Sundays.  The Blue Lighthouse boots are a good choice as well. 

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

JUST copped these
pimp.gif

I was thinking of buying the Red Wing 8130 but decided that was a bit tooo pricey and looked too heavy so i went with these.

sebago_exoboot_blk1.jpg
Good choice 
pimp.gif
 Anyone who lives in NYC stop by the concept store (125 Rivington).. We're open 1-9 M-F and 12-8 Saturday and Sunday.  I'm usually here on Thursdays and Sundays.  The Blue Lighthouse boots are a good choice as well. 

Originally Posted by jeppprox

they sell palladiums at some urban outfitters

how do u pronounce the name? i dont wanna go into a store and sound dumb
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jeppprox

they sell palladiums at some urban outfitters

how do u pronounce the name? i dont wanna go into a store and sound dumb
laugh.gif

anywhere online or nyc have those cole haans for less than retail? i cant really drop $250 right now.

anywhere online or nyc have those cole haans for less than retail? i cant really drop $250 right now.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

you can try either piperlime or zappos?

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

you can try either piperlime or zappos?

Back
Top Bottom