so what boots are you wearing for this winter?

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I will be rocking my all black Foamposite ACG boots this winter.

foam-blk-blk-2.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mheftman

alife-everybody-mono-hiker-boot-6.jpg

just got them and i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them.

I don't see how those would help you in the snow and icy sidewalks. I hate wearing sneakers in the snow for fear of busting my $#%#!

Originally Posted by mheftman

alife-everybody-mono-hiker-boot-6.jpg

just got them and i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them.

I don't see how those would help you in the snow and icy sidewalks. I hate wearing sneakers in the snow for fear of busting my $#%#!

Are the goadomes comfortable? I am a courier/delivery guy and I use some air max 95s since last year and thinking of copping the goadomes if they're comfortable.

My feet got soaked on a downpour last year.

Are the goadomes comfortable? I am a courier/delivery guy and I use some air max 95s since last year and thinking of copping the goadomes if they're comfortable.

My feet got soaked on a downpour last year.

last couple winters its been goadomes..thinking bout switching up to black spizikes..saw em on sale for 99 in the city

last couple winters its been goadomes..thinking bout switching up to black spizikes..saw em on sale for 99 in the city

Black Polo Ranger's for the month of cold weather we get in Orlando and some desert boots for the rest of fall/winter months. Those radbournes are tough, I might have to cope a pair.

Black Polo Ranger's for the month of cold weather we get in Orlando and some desert boots for the rest of fall/winter months. Those radbournes are tough, I might have to cope a pair.

Back
Top Bottom