so what boots are you wearing for this winter?

LM252129-01_1

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

I don't see how those would help you in the snow and icy sidewalks. I hate wearing sneakers in the snow for fear of busting my *+!%!

Nothing's gonna help you on ice.

I don't see how those would help you in the snow and icy sidewalks. I hate wearing sneakers in the snow for fear of busting my *+!%!

Nike boots are ugly IMO, I will be wearing field boots this winter... especially since i got the player deal last winter (12 pair) since everyone around here is too cool for timbs and only wear Nike boots these days... black and brown scuff proof joints and some old school flavors... they need a navy pair of scuff proof joints and I would be set...

Nike boots are ugly IMO, I will be wearing field boots this winter... especially since i got the player deal last winter (12 pair) since everyone around here is too cool for timbs and only wear Nike boots these days... black and brown scuff proof joints and some old school flavors... they need a navy pair of scuff proof joints and I would be set...

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Boots with a decent rubber sole will - a quality rubber just gives better grip. Sure, you're not going to be able to run on a skating rink but frizen snow and choppy ice are much easier with proper boots - i.e. not Nike sneakers.

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Boots with a decent rubber sole will - a quality rubber just gives better grip. Sure, you're not going to be able to run on a skating rink but frizen snow and choppy ice are much easier with proper boots - i.e. not Nike sneakers.

Originally Posted by big mike 13

Originally Posted by SlamCity

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Canvas-Baggy-Metal.jpg
18199166_004_a
Info on these? What brand are they. They look kinda nice imo.
Palladiums.. i saw them last year and online and wanted to cop.. was disappointed in person though

actually does anyone know if these are comfortable to wear, or should i just stick with timberland? im def gonna see snow this winter and i need a pair of boots with a fresh, sharp sole. i did the whole sneakers in snow thing...
smh.gif
not safe/a good look

Originally Posted by big mike 13

Originally Posted by SlamCity

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Canvas-Baggy-Metal.jpg
18199166_004_a
Info on these? What brand are they. They look kinda nice imo.
Palladiums.. i saw them last year and online and wanted to cop.. was disappointed in person though

actually does anyone know if these are comfortable to wear, or should i just stick with timberland? im def gonna see snow this winter and i need a pair of boots with a fresh, sharp sole. i did the whole sneakers in snow thing...
smh.gif
not safe/a good look

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

dudes still rock boots?
People still wear socks too. Pretty crazy, huh?

Those foamposite and goadomes are awful though

seriously, those are some ugly boots

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

dudes still rock boots?
People still wear socks too. Pretty crazy, huh?

Those foamposite and goadomes are awful though

seriously, those are some ugly boots

Goadomes or Blk Chukkas if I cop some boots. I don't be out much to have to rock em durin the winter. However, after Snowpocalypse '10, I might have to invest in 2+ pair
nerd.gif

Goadomes or Blk Chukkas if I cop some boots. I don't be out much to have to rock em durin the winter. However, after Snowpocalypse '10, I might have to invest in 2+ pair
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom