so what my 12,000+ posts over 10 years just disappeared overnight?

The new era isn't about post counts.. fellas.

It's about your "rep"...

See that little green thumb underneath my post? and the "reputation" value on the left? This is what will distinguish a valued member of the community... not your post count.

All my info is right.

Goodgoodman. I really wouldn't care about post count tho. I'm on NT strictly for the lolz and info.

You can have my posts op. Real talk.

Why does post count matter? I really never understood that.

i dont think anyone is really trippin over post counts.... just an abrupt shift in our NT routine.

EDIT //

hmmm. the 'joined 2006' does bother me for some reason. i was member #6 of NT.... still got the original email from Nelson C to start boycotting NikePark.

i could care less about post count... but anyway i can get my 1999 date back?

http://JoeGalvan.u.yuku.com/

Last edited:
I gained a lot of posts. I aint complaining tho. :smokin

Last edited:
Honestly it happened to alot of ppl i lost alot i even heard some lost about 8k...its not the end of the world deal with it

I lost like 2200 posts and about 3 years on my join date.

Originally I lost my username completely, but the admin @ the new host (huddler) hooked it up. imo having my username at all is considered a win for now

To people acting like its no big deal to lose thousands of posts... Stop it.
NT isnt "just a message board". NT is the internet as far as im concerned. Only board im apart of. I get my news, jokes, and sports talk from NT. Its a community filled with people and lulz of all sorts. NT has provided thousands with countless hours of entertainment. ****** put in a lot of time on this board roasting, getting roasted, buying, selling, laughing , crying , all the above!! Post count and join date reflect that. I would be soooo tight if i lost 10k posts.
Show some respect. Real speak.

:rofl:

I came to say I lost 10k posts and 2 years of my join date...

BUT I see it's fixed to how it's supposed to be
:smokin

Last edited:
Is it life or death important... no.

However, it's like bad grammar, it's just wrong... :lol:

I see order has been restored to my account...:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom