So Whats Good With Subway?

Subway’s tuna is not tuna, but a ‘mixture of various concoctions,’ a lawsuit alleges
Image without a caption
(Joe Raedle/Getty Images)
By Tim Carman
Jan. 27, 2021 at 3:52 p.m. EST
This story has been updated.
Subway describes its tuna sandwich as “freshly baked bread” layered with “flaked tuna blended with creamy mayo then topped with your choice of crisp, fresh veggies.” It’s a description designed to activate the saliva glands — and separate you from your money.
Support our journalism. Subscribe today.
It’s also fiction, at least partially, according to a recent lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California. The complaint alleges the ingredient billed as “tuna” for the chain’s sandwiches and wraps contains absolutely no tuna.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/food/2021/01/27/subway-tuna-lawsuit/?outputType=comment

Man I **** with Subway.

That spicey Italian with Chipotle sauce is delicious!

Yoga mats in the bread, tuna not tune, Jared......

I don't want to believe!

Screenshot_20210131-164003_SUBWAY.jpg

Hold on, im reading the links... someone correct me if i missed it but i didnt see where they said what the "tuna" actually is

Hold on, im reading the links... someone correct me if i missed it but i didnt see where they said what the "tuna" actually is

If I remember correctly, they said "We don't know what it actually is, but we know it's not tuna"

:🤷:

"various concoction"

lets not forget too they already were already under fire for their footlongs being under 12" and their bread being made out of yoga mat.

Back
Top Bottom