So where not the only sneaker board on yuku

LMAO*!+*?? ITS THE SAME LAYOUT ALMOST WOW..I GUESS NT IS NOT THE ONLY 1...LMAO I JUST POSTED THER ITS WACK..THER MAKING TEAM GGOOONNNIIEESS LMAO SMH...SIGHCOPYCATS

smh.gif
They ripped off the Yuku thread.

SoleHeads is Upgrading!to Yuku-Be Prepared!
It's been a long time coming but it's finally time! The next generation message board platform from ezboard.

Here are just a few of the new features you can look forward to following the upgrade:

Image hosting (you can upload your pictures directly to Yuku)

Unlimited pages per forum (topics won't disappear after the 20th page!)

A working search feature that allows you to search the entire board, within a particular forum, or within an individual topic

Spellcheck (you're still on your own for grammar - sorry.)

Ignore specific users' posts (no need to name any names...)

Embed YouTube videos into posts

Link Photobucket accounts to your Yuku account

Add images into your posts with one click

Unlimited private messages for ALL users

RSS feeds

New WYSIWYG post editor (What You See Is What You Get)

SoleHeads will remain active during the upgrade. We expect little to no downtime.

Your login names and passwords will be exactly the same as they are now. The new board will look and feel almost identical to the board we have now, with the exception of our new features.

If you have any questions post them here they will be answered!.

Peyton has offered us the following advice regarding the transition for those of you with multiple accounts or linked accounts:

"On yuku, accounts are linked by email address. If you have any old ezboard accounts under your current email address that you unlinked, you will be linked again after the upgrade. If you would like to update your email address and/or password on ezboard, please do so by going to

Control Center > Edit Profile > Change Email Address
Control Center > Account Preferences > Change My Password

If you have any questions about the upgrade please post them here and we'll be more than happy to answer them."

I'd like to thank Peyton, Ceco, and the entire ezboard team for all their hard work. Yuku isn't an ezboard upgrade - it's an entirely new platform built from the ground up. It's a truly massive undertaking. If you enjoy the new platform, be sure to send them a kind word as well.

I'd also like to thank all of you, my fellow members, for your patience and support.

We're all looking forward to turning the page, together, into an exciting new chapter in the history of our community.

By "they" you're referring to you right?

How is the link in your sig the same as the link you posted?
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i saw you trying to promote your gay$+!# site a couple days ago, now your tryna front like you randomly came across it and thought it was cool

indifferent.gif

PLEASE STOP POSTING YOUR STUPID FORUM. YOU'VE BEEN SPAMMING THAT SITE FOR MONTHS NOW. WE KNOW THAT FORUM IS OWNED BY YOU. JUST CHILL. DAMN.

i entered an NT chat room once, and some dude from soleheads kept IMing me telling me to join, and if i did, id be a mod

UR SITE IS WACK HOMIE...WAIT LET ME MAKE A THRED IN UR BOARD U TRYING TO COPY NT HOMIE SMH .....THATS WHER ALL THE CATS THAT CANT GET INTO NT GO LOL

we all know it is your site. no one wants to join. maybe if you work hard enough you could become a mod of NT so you dont have to mess with that wack board

laugh.gif
@ editing your sig and calling me a ------- which is probably the number one rule of the ROC.

Banishment!

wait i remember posting there like 4 years ago before my NT 2nd SN got approved - I thought all the people who had to to wait to be approved can post there forthe time being--> Bascially i tought it was part of NT lol.. Am i the only person lol?

HAHA!!! this dude is mad wack... he made a thred on the old NT when it was still up saying you could still use your ezboard account on solehead

Back
Top Bottom