SO who copped NBA Baller beats for the kinect?

:lol: I cannot believe the price is 59.99. for what its worth i heard the game was actually fun and you get a free spalding basketball :tongue:

I wouldn't play nor purchase if it even came with a free 32" Flatscreen.

Last edited:

>D looks fun but it's one of those games where i probably wouldn't play it again after the first time

Last edited:
Looks mad fun but i'm ps3 only. Might cop for my friend's bday so I can go ball one day.

Well if i was under house arrest, then i would consider. Since i can go outside and play basketball with other people, i think i will go that way.

Wait.. so Id have to dribble to musical beats.. in my house? with people living downstairs?

Na

rather be outside on the real court anyway

:lol: Isn't a Spalding Ball like $40 anyway? It doesn't seem like that bad of a deal when you look at it that way.

This seems lame but it actually looks like a good way to work on your ball handling. It makes you look up since you got to look at the screen, work on both hands, and dribble at different speeds. Ofcourse Id rather just play NBA 2k13 and ball for real :smokin

Wait.. so Id have to dribble to musical beats.. in my house? with people living downstairs?y

ha, you're right. we got guitar hero and the downstairs people get mad when we're hitting the drums . . . i'd have to own my own house to do this game . . .

laugh.gif
Isn't a Spalding Ball like $40 anyway? It doesn't seem like that bad of a deal when you look at it that way.
This seems lame but it actually looks like a good way to work on your ball handling. It makes you look up since you got to look at the screen, work on both hands, and dribble at different speeds. Ofcourse Id rather just play NBA 2k13 and ball for real
smokin.gif
its like 15 bucks on amazon lol

and i am never falling for these damn gimmicy games after the debacle that was dj hero. i cant believe i spent 200 on the renegade edition and that ish went on clearance for $29.99. I use it as a table now, thats how useful it was.

:lol: Isn't a Spalding Ball like $40 anyway? It doesn't seem like that bad of a deal when you look at it that way.

This seems lame but it actually looks like a good way to work on your ball handling. It makes you look up since you got to look at the screen, work on both hands, and dribble at different speeds. Ofcourse Id rather just play NBA 2k13 and ball for real :smokin

its like 15 bucks on amazon lol

and i am never falling for these damn gimmicy games after the debacle that was dj hero. i cant believe i spent 200 on the renegade edition and that ish went on clearance for $29.99. I use it as a table now, thats how useful it was.

where is that ball $15? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom