So Who Gets The Nod For Most Improved NFL Team Of 08: Falcons or Dolphins

Falcons

4-12 Record in 07 to 11-5 this season. First time making the playoffs since 2004
Great drafting with the selection of Matt Ryan and acquiring Michael Turner as RB. Great head coach selection in Mike Smith.

Biggest accomplishment: overcoming the whole Michael Vick fiasco and Bobbi Petrino resigning.

Dolphins

1-15 record in 07 to 11-5 this season. First playoff birth since 2001 season. First team to ever win their divison after having only won 1 game the seasonbefore.
Aquiring Chad from the Jets and bringing some new blood in terms of Sparano & Ireland into the Dolphins organization.

Biggest accomplishment: overcoming the 2007 god awful season and playoff drought that lasted 7 years.

Im gonna have to go with Dolphins...worst to first.....but the biggest award go's to the Lions...Great job guys!!!!

Phins
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dolphins IMO were just a fluke, id they improved more, but next year and the future, the falcons will win games constantly

The Dolphins sucked last year they didn't have all the media factors that Atlanta had.

Atlanta has put up with their franchise star player going to jail, the media attention that it brought was rough for the whole city. Matt Ryan has sparked lifeinto them and I think it's a much better story.

Matt Ryan deserves MVP, and I'm a Giants fan.

Falcons navigated a tougher schedule by far.

Phins got by on playing several teams without key players while staying pretty much injury free themselves this season.

So my vote goes to Atlanta

Back
Top Bottom