So Who Gets The Nod For Most Improved NFL Team Of 08: Falcons or Dolphins

Falcons were left for dead last season.
Dolphins at least got Bill Parcells who is known for turning teams around.

Falcons gets the nod for Most Improved because they lost their star qb and coach last year and they turned it around this season.

+ 10 > + 7

So Fins were most improved in that sense. But with all the controversy surrounding the Falcons with the Mike Vick situation and people being up in arms aboutthe drafting of Matt Ryan, they have a pretty solid argument. And I'd say that the Falcons are a bigger threat in the playoffs.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Bobby petrino was such a biznatch for quitting on the teamlike that. I felt so bad for the falcons team, that wasnt even cool.
Im happy to see them in the playoffs and im happy they overcame that lame %*% coach. Burner
pimp.gif

Dolphins , before the season started i said dolphins would make playoffs or have a winning record eveybody startedlaughing..
eyes.gif
Now look...
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

Falcons, only because that division is no joke. But not to sell the Dolphins short, Sparano deserves a Gold Medal.

atlanta, however bad they were last season, weren't 1-15 bad. how could you say a team that almost went 0-16 to 11-5 isn't the best turnaround?

Atlanta had their star QB, and face of the league, go to jail, had their coach quit on them, had a rookie QB, etc. and are going to the playoffs. That is waymore impressive than a team turning it around with Parcells in charge. It's not just on-field factors that play into this argument, it's the whole aurasurrounding the team. Atlanta was in despair. The Dolphins just sucked.

Originally Posted by J d0t c0medy

The Dolphins sucked last year they didn't have all the media factors that Atlanta had.

Atlanta has put up with their franchise star player going to jail, the media attention that it brought was rough for the whole city. Matt Ryan has sparked life into them and I think it's a much better story.

Matt Ryan deserves MVP, and I'm a Giants fan.
no he doesnt, maybe Rookie of the Year, but in no way does he deserve the MVP. He hasnt even been the MVP of his own team, that would go toMichael Turner

Back
Top Bottom