So who here cleans their shoes after every wear or every other wear?

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Nah, never that. If I notice all my kicks getting dirty, I'll take an afternoon where I don't have anything planned and just clean a bunch of them.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Nah, never that. If I notice all my kicks getting dirty, I'll take an afternoon where I don't have anything planned and just clean a bunch of them.

When I clean my room, I clean all my shoes I've worn before I put em back in the box.

When I clean my room, I clean all my shoes I've worn before I put em back in the box.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Used to a long time ago
laugh.gif

This and I still got a lot of shoe cleaning products. Sneaker cleaner, suede cleaner, white cleaner, rainproofer, brush, and a rag.
laugh.gif

Person: Why you got all those cans?
Me: They're for cleaning.
Person: cleaning what?
Me: Jordans......
cricket...cricket
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Used to a long time ago
laugh.gif

This and I still got a lot of shoe cleaning products. Sneaker cleaner, suede cleaner, white cleaner, rainproofer, brush, and a rag.
laugh.gif

Person: Why you got all those cans?
Me: They're for cleaning.
Person: cleaning what?
Me: Jordans......
cricket...cricket
roll.gif

I don't do it as much as I used to..

Well that's before my move here to Washington State..

Dirt x Mud x Rain = Don't Mix..
sick.gif

You feel me on this right Optimus ?..
(pause.)

But, there's nothing like wearing heat out when it's too cold out..

grin.gif

I don't do it as much as I used to..

Well that's before my move here to Washington State..

Dirt x Mud x Rain = Don't Mix..
sick.gif

You feel me on this right Optimus ?..
(pause.)

But, there's nothing like wearing heat out when it's too cold out..

grin.gif

i dont put my shoes back in da boxes until they're cleaned...so yeah i do it all da time..i dunno how u can have a clean outfit and have dirty #*@ kicks..its disgusting

i dont put my shoes back in da boxes until they're cleaned...so yeah i do it all da time..i dunno how u can have a clean outfit and have dirty #*@ kicks..its disgusting

I still do after every wear, then put them right in the box and in the shelf alphabetized
Remember you dont want to be called a "Poop-Put" lol plus shoes last longer like that

I still do after every wear, then put them right in the box and in the shelf alphabetized
Remember you dont want to be called a "Poop-Put" lol plus shoes last longer like that

Yeah they don't go back in the box until they get cleaned, but it takes me FOREVER to clean them. By the time I do they are covered in a light layer of dust.

Yeah they don't go back in the box until they get cleaned, but it takes me FOREVER to clean them. By the time I do they are covered in a light layer of dust.

Back
Top Bottom