So who here cleans their shoes after every wear or every other wear?

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Used to a long time ago
laugh.gif

I clean my shoes after every wear, doesn't matter the day or time.  Before I put them back in the box they MUST be cleaned.  First I clean the shoes, then I put the tissue or shoe horns back inside the shoes and put them back in the box to rest.

I clean my shoes after every wear, doesn't matter the day or time.  Before I put them back in the box they MUST be cleaned.  First I clean the shoes, then I put the tissue or shoe horns back inside the shoes and put them back in the box to rest.

Used to a long time ago
laugh.gif

Same here. I only wear my kicks on the weekends now and I don't do anything that would warrant cleaning them after a single wear.

Used to a long time ago
laugh.gif

Same here. I only wear my kicks on the weekends now and I don't do anything that would warrant cleaning them after a single wear.

only when i have to like some said before they go back in the box but between my hallway back door and my room, 25-30 pairs could pile up before they go back in the boxes

but a long time ago id clean them soon as i take them off

only when i have to like some said before they go back in the box but between my hallway back door and my room, 25-30 pairs could pile up before they go back in the boxes

Even though it is time consuming..

I try to clean them all on Friday afternoons right after I get home from work.

That way they're fresh for the weekend and for the next week of work.

Even though it is time consuming..

I try to clean them all on Friday afternoons right after I get home from work.

That way they're fresh for the weekend and for the next week of work.

I just try and be careful with them. I still put them back in the box with shoe trees in them though

I just try and be careful with them. I still put them back in the box with shoe trees in them though

yeah i do, its not like im walking around in mud or something, all they need is a quick wipe with a damp cloth 

yeah i do, its not like im walking around in mud or something, all they need is a quick wipe with a damp cloth 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont put my shoes back in da boxes until they're cleaned...so yeah i do it all da time..i dunno how u can have a clean outfit and have dirty #*@ kicks..its disgusting
This. 
I absolutely cannot put my shoes back in the box until I clean em. Sometimes that leads to 10-13 shoe pile up before I put em away 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont put my shoes back in da boxes until they're cleaned...so yeah i do it all da time..i dunno how u can have a clean outfit and have dirty #*@ kicks..its disgusting
This. 
I absolutely cannot put my shoes back in the box until I clean em. Sometimes that leads to 10-13 shoe pile up before I put em away 
grin.gif

used to back in the day when i was a virgin.

now i dont care, i wear my carmines everyday and them #++*$ is beat the @%*! up with no air.

used to back in the day when i was a virgin.

now i dont care, i wear my carmines everyday and them #++*$ is beat the @%*! up with no air.

Back
Top Bottom