So who here cleans their shoes after every wear or every other wear?

I used to clean my shoes really often back when I really cared for my kicks. Nowadays, I just soak the soles in hot water to kill the bacteria that are from walking outside, and especially from bathrooms. I let the soles dry up, then put them back into the boxes.

I used to clean my shoes really often back when I really cared for my kicks. Nowadays, I just soak the soles in hot water to kill the bacteria that are from walking outside, and especially from bathrooms. I let the soles dry up, then put them back into the boxes.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont put my shoes back in da boxes until they're cleaned...so yeah i do it all da time..i dunno how u can have a clean outfit and have dirty #*@ kicks..its disgusting
THIS
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont put my shoes back in da boxes until they're cleaned...so yeah i do it all da time..i dunno how u can have a clean outfit and have dirty #*@ kicks..its disgusting
THIS
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

I don't care too much if they get dirty, but I don't even walk in places that would get them that way in the first place

I don't care too much if they get dirty, but I don't even walk in places that would get them that way in the first place

I don't put them back in the box unless they're cleaned. It's just a way of maintaining my clothing, we wash/dry clean our clothing so why not clean our sneakers. It keeps the pristine look. I must admit it's time consuming and I catch myself slacking after a long week or so.

I don't put them back in the box unless they're cleaned. It's just a way of maintaining my clothing, we wash/dry clean our clothing so why not clean our sneakers. It keeps the pristine look. I must admit it's time consuming and I catch myself slacking after a long week or so.

Don't put them back in the box until I bring 'em in the kitchen and clean 'em up. 
I'll clean the soles too. I've cleaned my Oreo 6 soles like 3 or 4 times and they pretty white still. 

Kinda dumb but I'd rather them look as good as possible than dirty because I was too lazy to keep them looking fresh.

Don't put them back in the box until I bring 'em in the kitchen and clean 'em up. 
I'll clean the soles too. I've cleaned my Oreo 6 soles like 3 or 4 times and they pretty white still. 

Kinda dumb but I'd rather them look as good as possible than dirty because I was too lazy to keep them looking fresh.

I clean the outsoles of the shoes I wear to ball indoors with a lint roller (surprisingly effective) because the court is very dusty...

For casual shoes, I normally won't clean em unless they look real dirty.

I clean the outsoles of the shoes I wear to ball indoors with a lint roller (surprisingly effective) because the court is very dusty...

For casual shoes, I normally won't clean em unless they look real dirty.

Back
Top Bottom