So who here cleans their shoes after every wear or every other wear?

Done caring about how my shoes look now. My style died out in wearing expensive kicks now.

Done caring about how my shoes look now. My style died out in wearing expensive kicks now.

I just get new ones when my ones get dirty. #SWAG
pimp.gif

i cant remember the last time i cleaned a pair of shoes...

i remember back in the day though getting all of my jordans up on the kitchen counter with my footlocker cleaning spray and a toothbrush, even cleaning the soles
laugh.gif

i cant remember the last time i cleaned a pair of shoes...

i remember back in the day though getting all of my jordans up on the kitchen counter with my footlocker cleaning spray and a toothbrush, even cleaning the soles
laugh.gif

I do it while I do my laundry since its all in the basement anyways.. I probably rotate five pairs of shoes, clean them and then rotate a different 5

I do it while I do my laundry since its all in the basement anyways.. I probably rotate five pairs of shoes, clean them and then rotate a different 5

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i dont put my shoes back in da boxes until they're cleaned...so yeah i do it all da time..  
same here...

i dunno how u can have a clean outfit and have dirty #*@ kicks..its disgusting  
i agree...

i dont put my shoes back in da boxes until they're cleaned...so yeah i do it all da time..  
same here...

i dunno how u can have a clean outfit and have dirty #*@ kicks..its disgusting  
i agree...

Back
Top Bottom