So..........XM and Sirius merger just got approved. vol. BUY, BUY, BUY

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Whatever. My opion is worthless anyway. I'll stick to posting about video games and girl problems.
kleenex.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I had $6g's to play with and was going to buy all Sirius stock with it.

Ended up putting it down on a car 3 weeks ago.

All bc I didnt want to wait on the merger.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I was in college still with the original talk about the price take off, I still remember those days....dude made a boatload off it. Had tons of shares at $2.XX and sold I think around $8.XX.

Finance Association, oh what a time.

and LOL @ the Niketalk + yuku joke....careful, don't want to upset the wizard guy or we'll be on some computer downtime for a while.

pimp.gif
yessir i was interning...but
devil.gif
when i only could throw like 2k at it...while my bosses and collegues took myadvice and dumped 5-10k each
grin.gif
i was pumped to cash out but then ithought of there gains like
smh.gif
oh well.....
laugh.gif

Stocks are like grade A Peruvian, when you have a taste you want more.
You did what you could at the time....stock market isn't going anywhere, feel me?

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Stocks are like grade A Peruvian, when you have a taste you want more.
You did what you could at the time....stock market isn't going anywhere, feel me?

pimp.gif
yessir...i'm not built for it overall...i dabble when its amajor stock that i can research or if its something i got info on that i think might help- but theres too many ups and downs controlled by a select few....mytrading now is like my gambling...i can comfortably lose whatever i have with scottrade and sharebuilder and not be too upset...

Back
Top Bottom