So yea I graduate college in 2 and a half hours

As I sit on the toilet typing this from my iPhone I just want togivr a shoutout to NT. That is all.

As I sit on the toilet typing this from my iPhone I just want togivr a shoutout to NT. That is all.

Congratulations. Im only half-way through mines and its been a tough road. Good luck on your future endeavors.
smile.gif

Congratulations. Im only half-way through mines and its been a tough road. Good luck on your future endeavors.
smile.gif

Congrats... will you be having a fiesta and invite the neighborhood to celebrate this life changing moment?

Congrats... will you be having a fiesta and invite the neighborhood to celebrate this life changing moment?

congrats bro. i remember your early years posting. you never cared what anyone said. that's tough homie. so is getting your degree. proud to see another brother making a difference. large or small.

congrats bro. i remember your early years posting. you never cared what anyone said. that's tough homie. so is getting your degree. proud to see another brother making a difference. large or small.

Back
Top Bottom