So your best friend since kindergarten comes up to you and says "YO.......

"+@@% NO! We homies and everything but ****!"

and then I'd try to figure out an alternative than hiding the body.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Real talk,

i would get a knife and stab my friend until he dies.
The hell? idk if you were tryin to be funny but try again smh.

To OP, I'd probably suggest dumping it in the lake but I ain't givin him a ride.

If it was family, then it'd be a dilema.
Just a friend, I'd only promise to take it to the grave with me and that is all I can do for them.

I'd
laugh.gif
at him, then give him the
indifferent.gif
, and then say ****!

I have a better scenario though. What if investigators came to your house and found the body stuffed in a trunk somewhere and the only 2 suspects where you andyour mom, and you know YOU didnt kill anyone. Would you take the rap for mama?

Don't have a best friend but I'll work with this hypothetical.

First, I'd tell his/her $#%%**# to calm down cuz you don't hide dead bodies, you dispose of them. Depending how the person was killed I'd walkthrough the steps of the best way to dispose of it with no traces leading back to them.

I'd also need all details on how they killed the person and why.

Oh and I'd let it be known they're forever in my debt cuz if I kill somebody I'm sure as hell aint coming to them for shh to beeven.......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

give him the Wolf's number, then bounce
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I have a better scenario though. What if investigators came to your house and found the body stuffed in a trunk somewhere and the only 2 suspects where you and your mom, and you know YOU didnt kill anyone. Would you take the rap for mama?
Wait why am I assuming that my moms did it because we're the only 2 suspects? Cops aint the best at finding suspects, even then I could stillwork around it. Also what do you mean somewhere trunks are only in cars unless you mean swimming trunks
laugh.gif

Real talk outside of those loop holes if my mom didn't hint or tell me, she probably going to prison. I could give her and the lawyer some great ideas fortrial though as far as being acquitted goes.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I have a better scenario though. What if investigators came to your house and found the body stuffed in a trunk somewhere and the only 2 suspects where you and your mom, and you know YOU didnt kill anyone. Would you take the rap for mama?

damn this is a good one. i would not take the rap for my mom
tired.gif

Me and my dude have been through a lot together; might as well add "avoiding Death Row" to the list.

I would definitely ride for my mother, but honestly, I don't think she would let me. I know damn well should would take the wrap for me.

if i thought about it and i think we can get away with it i'll help him.

if i think there's no way to get away with it then no.

Best Friend?? Nah... but my two cousins who are like my brothers. I'd be there in a second with a shovel.

Dammit Crank, you and your dilemma posts.

First it was" you see 3 guys walking to your house late at night with guns, what would you do?"

Now this? C'mon fam, whats next....."So your girlfriend says she bagged your bro..."

Damn your imagination OP.

Back
Top Bottom