So your girl tells you her male friend is coming over to chill when you aren't there UPDATE: INS

nahhhhh that aint exactly true.

one of my best friends is a chick (who is pretty damn good looking) and i have never tried to smash even once.
she gets treated just like my boys (i.e. hemmed up if she woofin)
she just used to braid my hair for a couple years and we became hella close.
but i made an effort to reach out to her dude and let him know the deal.
and he was a lil salty but realized i wasnt tryin so it was cool.

so...if dude dont try to reach out to you...shes a flipper.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

i would fly n im going to lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that broad is extra triflin. ole girl has a man & a kid, yet is still willing to throw it all away

go hard on her

he's just as triflin as she is..ex or not, she got a kid with dude and he's going to mess with some man's family..i hope dude's plane crashes, he has it coming..
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
omg im crackin up right now
seriously, dude was gettin all extra super emotional bout this. seriously he hopes a plane full of people die just so you cant smash
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
that broad is extra triflin. ole girl has a man & a kid, yet is still willing to throw it all away

go hard on her

he's just as triflin as she is..ex or not, she got a kid with dude and he's going to mess with some man's family..i hope dude's plane crashes, he has it coming..
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
seriously, dude was gettin all extra super emotional bout this. seriously he hopes a plane full of people die just so you cant smash
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if it makes him feel better no im not going, you know i have to put on a show for nt bruh. I thought we was cool NikeTalker23 wow, man. We all know who is NS.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

go hard on her

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if it makes him feel better no im not going, you know i have to put on a show for nt bruh. I thought we was cool NikeTalker23 wow, man. We all know who is NS.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

we all know that 90% of NT isnt smashing. But you know the YNS dudes gotta hate on the dudes that are smashing.

Originally Posted by yungchamp

exactly...dudes coming ova to chill with female friends while the chick got a dude? da hell they gon do bake cookies or somethin? no dude just comes over a wifed up female friends house to just sit and talk they could've did that on the phone...hittin is always in the back of the dudes mind and the more he tries and fails you usually see the friendship fade out because he didn't get what he wanted even after going the friend route..so if the chick does have male friends they more than likely have tried to get on before....that sir is bad for business

ya'll know you would probably have a problem with that too...

--Females still naive about the whole male friend thing. Slap her down.
--I trusted my ex with this situation a few years ago and her "male friend" raped her drunk. Real talk.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

exactly...dudes coming ova to chill with female friends while the chick got a dude? da hell they gon do bake cookies or somethin? no dude just comes over a wifed up female friends house to just sit and talk they could've did that on the phone...hittin is always in the back of the dudes mind and the more he tries and fails you usually see the friendship fade out because he didn't get what he wanted even after going the friend route..so if the chick does have male friends they more than likely have tried to get on before....that sir is bad for business

yea but i'd only be annoyed by that. if she was chillin wit dude alone at the crib behind my back. that is damn near grounds for breakin upwith the broad.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

yea but i'd only be annoyed by that. if she was chillin wit dude alone at the crib behind my back. that is damn near grounds for breakin up with the broad.

so what if she told you he was comin?

So I go over her crib, knock on the door...and dude answers it. So I'm standing there like uhhhh....and he is like "(my name)right? wassup man, comein.". I never met dude or nothing but suposedly she just said we used to work together (he doesnt know we have history), because dude seemed afully coolwith my being there. chopped it up with dude for a minute then he says well it was nice to meet you man, and LEAVES THE CRIB. At that point I'm like
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
wooooooooow that DEF couldnt have been me, call me insecure or w/e but there is no way in hell. but anyways he leaves we just chillin watchin t.v and@*@+ yadda yadda yaddai tried to put my feet up on her she pushed em away, we started play fighting and to those who play fight with your girl you ALREADY knowhow that ends, I had to dead that EARLY
smh.gif
smh.gif
I could tell if i took it there though, it wouldve went there but I just couldnt do it NT yes I know I'm notsmashin yns w/e but i'm not that cold hearted right after meeting dude too?
smh.gif

Even if you are friends, and never tried to hit it....If she offered...you'd take it. My point being: we are just friends=never even tried to hit it=SHENEVER OFFERED!

Even if you are friends, and never tried to hit it....If she offered...you'd take it. My point being: we are just friends=never even tried to hit it=SHENEVER OFFERED!

Even if you are friends, and never tried to hit it....If she offered...you'd take it. My point being: we are just friends=never even tried to hit it=SHENEVER OFFERED! /thread

hmmm..^ that wasn't supposed to happen. my apologies. But on another note..your girl prolly doesn't wanna cheat if she told you. However, the questionlays on what this dude's intentions are.

Back
Top Bottom