So your girl tells you her male friend is coming over to chill when you aren't there UPDATE: INS

Originally Posted by waylon

Wow dude actually thought with the RIGHT head.
Or did he?????????????????????????????

But forreal im type confused. So you are the friend or you are her man? Either way I wouldnt be cool with it if I was the boyfriend. But if you the friendand her man lets it happen then anything is fair game pretty much. If he trust his girl and she grimey shes either gonna do it with you or with someone else. Might as well get in where you fit in otherwise some1 else will.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

So I go over her crib, knock on the door...and dude answers it. So I'm standing there like uhhhh....and he is like "(my name)right? wassup man, come in.". I never met dude or nothing but suposedly she just said we used to work together (he doesnt know we have history), because dude seemed afully cool with my being there. chopped it up with dude for a minute then he says well it was nice to meet you man, and LEAVES THE CRIB. At that point I'm like
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
wooooooooow that DEF couldnt have been me, call me insecure or w/e but there is no way in hell. but anyways he leaves we just chillin watchin t.v and @*@+ yadda yadda yaddai tried to put my feet up on her she pushed em away, we started play fighting and to those who play fight with your girl you ALREADY know how that ends, I had to dead that EARLY
smh.gif
smh.gif
I could tell if i took it there though, it wouldve went there but I just couldnt do it NT yes I know I'm not smashin yns w/e but i'm not that cold hearted right after meeting dude too?
smh.gif
WoW....Triflin' $** Broads

So I go over her crib, knock on the door...and dude answers it. So I'm standing there like uhhhh....and he is like "(my name)right? wassup man, come in.". I never met dude or nothing but suposedly she just said we used to work together (he doesnt know we have history), because dude seemed afully cool with my being there. chopped it up with dude for a minute then he says well it was nice to meet you man, and LEAVES THE CRIB. At that point I'm like
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
wooooooooow that DEF couldnt have been me, call me insecure or w/e but there is no way in hell. but anyways he leaves we just chillin watchin t.v and @*@+ yadda yadda yaddai tried to put my feet up on her she pushed em away, we started play fighting and to those who play fight with your girl you ALREADY know how that ends, I had to dead that EARLY
smh.gif
smh.gif
I could tell if i took it there though, it wouldve went there but I just couldnt do it NT yes I know I'm not smashin yns w/e but i'm not that cold hearted right after meeting dude too?
smh.gif
Her BF prolly going to some %@#*! house the whole time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
That seems a little presumptuous of you. You assume the play fighting would have led to smashing.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by yungchamp

exactly...dudes coming ova to chill with female friends while the chick got a dude? da hell they gon do bake cookies or somethin? no dude just comes over a wifed up female friends house to just sit and talk they could've did that on the phone...hittin is always in the back of the dudes mind and the more he tries and fails you usually see the friendship fade out because he didn't get what he wanted even after going the friend route..so if the chick does have male friends they more than likely have tried to get on before....that sir is bad for business

ya'll know you would probably have a problem with that too...
yea but i'd only be annoyed by that. if she was chillin wit dude alone at the crib behind my back. that is damn near grounds for breakin up with the broad.
so what if she told you he was comin?
I still wouldnt be ok with it, i wouldnt outright tell her that she cant chill with him alone at the crib. But i'd let her know that imextremely uncomfortable with that situation. But if she still chose to kick it with him knowing that i didnt approve & was uncomfortable with thatsituation. THen i'd seriously have to take some time & think about how i should react to her just disregarding my feelings about the situation.

But i'd probably just do the same to her repeatedly.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
That seems a little presumptuous of you. You assume the play fighting would have led to smashing.
Yeah you're right. I just couldnt see myself doing that though...having a girl over my crib that I used to have history with and my girl beingOK with that
ohwell.gif

yea right never happening, what another man doing up in my crib talking bout chilling with my chick and i aint home, and all you women talking how would youfeel about yuh man telling you he got some "friend" chillin in the crib while u aint home,

I have 2 really good girl friends that I have never done anything with --- one I've known since kindergarten and the other since 10th grade and I'm 23now --- I wish my girlfriend would ever tell me I can't chill with them one on one

and the same goes for myself if I knew she had a good guy friend that has never tried to jump her bones or kiss or anythin along those lines I would try to beunderstandin and let them chill as well, but once I find out he tries to cuddle with her or the lay in the same bed together its off with both of their heads

I see what you've done here: YOUR The friend? It all makes sense now.

for the first 5-6 pages I thought you were the bf.

way to respect dudes relationship though. Karma will repay you in kind.

Back
Top Bottom