SoCal Outlet Reports Please?

Ontario mills... some Christmas kyries, a few pair of aqua 8s, some kobe 10's few kobe 11 elites in sized section as well, 12.5 bruce lees. Maroon LeBron 13s and some ugly brown kd 8s. :smh:

Planing on visiting family at the end of the month what's the best outlet to hit in la area much appreciated

Has anyone been to Orange, Citadel or Ontario mills recently? I go the 30% discount email for this week and was looking to check it one of these spots out.

Went to Orange. Personally I didn't see anything to interesting but everyone's different. I didn't see anything that was a "steal" and left with nothing lol. I had took some photos, but apologies in advance, they are horrible lol. I didn't see anything special in the apparel, women's, kids etc it looked like pretty much things available at usual outlet price points. Saw some funny "sales" like Retail $149.99/Sale $149.95.

Last edited:
No pics

So I went to the San Clemente outlet yesterday and can honestly say with the exception of a pair of N7 31s and some flyknit AF1s on the hash wall, I saw nothing. Nothing as in nothing that caused me to reach and pull out the box or bend down and take a closer look. The usual variety of running/training shoes could be found for the same usual prices.

I went to Orange today. 30% off hash wall.

Several flyknit AF1s. The usual scattering of lebrons, KDs, runners and trainers. Of note, a size 12.5 Space Jams (31s) on the hash wall. A size 11, Kobe AD.

and a size 10.5 TB3 that I discovered on a bench, picked up, set down for a few seconds to type out a text, turn around, and it was gone. LOL.

Anyone been to Ontario lately?

Last year I'd go through there daily on lunch break, and have seen everything from Penny packs, Brazil (6s) packs, to FKR, retros on hash and behind the counters.

Or is it all trash?

I live close to the San Clemente outlet
It's by far the worst Nike outlet I've been to in terms of having the sought after kicks

I made the horrible mistake of going to Ontario Mills last weekend - mistake because I had my lil son, 3 year old that finds sneaker stores immensely boring. Horrible because I live more than 1 hour away from there and the parking was nuts.

So you've seen that picture of the store torn part on Black Friday? It straight up felt like that was going to happen lol.

So many people, so much stuff just everywhere. No pics because I had run around after the kiddo.

-

Some shoes that caught my eye:

FKR Blk/Wht/Volt FSR

some Jordan 2s FSR, cant remember what they are called, but they are black and red.

some city pack 10s fsr, some all black 1s.

The usual lebrons, KDs, dunks, roshes, air maxes etc. fsrs. I noticed Cortez has been added to the usual outlet rotation.

Hash Wall: attempted to look and could not even get close enough to see much less touch. That many people. I'm not a small dude (6'2" 230) but was getting knocked around lol.

had to take the kid to the bathroom so left the store before checking out any other section, came back and there was a line for the register that wrapped around the store, then there was a line to even get into the store, so got out of there asap, and out of the IE
grin.gif

Not the citadel. I personally have never found any good deals there

I make a killing at citadel. I'm there weekly at least once or twice. Past 3 weeks: Space Jam 11's, Legend Blue 11's, NY 1's, True Blue 3's, black metallic 5's, Space Jam 31's, Chicago 31's, navy/white 16's, Kobe 11 multicolor ID.

All at 30% disco or more.

Last edited:
I make a killing at citadel. I'm there weekly at least once or twice. Past 3 weeks: Space Jam 11's, Legend Blue 11's, NY 1's, True Blue 3's, black metallic 5's, Space Jam 31's, Chicago 31's, navy/white 16's, Kobe 11 multicolor ID.

All at 30% disco or more.
I've been to Citadel so many times and have literally never found anything of interest. I stopped going a while back, but maybe I need to start stopping by again judging by this post.

San ysidro drive by
True blue 3's size 7 at $220 on the counter
Retro 6 all black size 8 didn't ask for the price
There was a retro Jordan with a blue toe and like a external sleeve for 250 and 20% off

Scattered solvdier 9s for 80 on the wall

San ysidro drive by
True blue 3's size 7 at $220 on the counter
Retro 6 all black size 8 didn't ask for the price
There was a retro Jordan with a blue toe and like a external sleeve for 250 and 20% off

Scattered solvdier 9s for 80 on the wall
Your talking about the Jordan 16s right?

Back
Top Bottom