Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2015

I Like Barca's new font, real clean. The full outfit looks good. I like when they go Burgundy Shorts & Blue Socks. Was tired of the all navy-blue look they've been going with so much recently.

The away is nice too, but I know the numbers are going to look cluttered on the back with the stripes going down. Champions League I don't think allows that, Barca might have to go full solid yellow on the back.

15-16 Valencia third shirt. Jersey is set to be worn for the first time in the friendly match against Columbus Crew on May 27.

The UN Women logo (promoting women's rights) will be worn during the friendly with the MLS team & then on the back during CL matches next campaign.
Could've sworn they wore it in sunday's comeback win against Almeria (minus the UN "sponsorship")... Thing is a beauty... Valencia always gets quality kits... If I wasn't a Barca fan i'd cop...

You are right Fresco, they're carrying over the shirt to the next campaign. I stand corrected, it's the sponsor that is new.

Valencia also already wore the new away kit back on the 9th when they played Madrid.

Last edited:
That new Valencia Senyera kit is terrible, they could have done such a better job.

That Orange one they're carrying over is still fire tho.

That new Valencia Senyera kit is terrible, they could have done such a better job.

That Orange one they're carrying over is still fire tho.
gotta disagree I actually really like the Senyera kit

update look at United third kit... first time Ive noticed the black has a pattern. apparently inspired by the classic Adidas Manchester United 1990-92 Away Jersey
View media item 1553197
View media item 1553198
View media item 1553200
Dortmund home
View media item 1553199

Last edited:
gotta disagree I actually really like the Senyera kit

update look at United third kit... first time Ive noticed the black has a pattern. apparently inspired by the classic Adidas Manchester United 1990-92 Away Jersey
View media item 1553197

It's not enough red stripes for a Senyera kit also not a fan of the blue shoulder's. I just think they could have done a better job. Agree to disagree.

But I'm LOVIN this new United black kit, especially after those detailed pics

Went back to page 17. Didn't see this posted. Really like these a lot. One of my favorite Madrid jerseys ever. So simple, but the little details make it awesome to me.
Looks even better in person. Kinda afraid to wear it it's so white
roll.gif

Cant wait to see what the Away one is like in person

That Black Man Utd joint is
pimp.gif

Can't wait to see who we sign so I can get a name/number on it

Last edited:
Where did you get it so early? That thing looks sick. Can you post more detailed pics? Thanks! Oh & I don't know if I'm a fan of the Away. Don't really like the yellow. Guess we will see.
got it straight from my job. we get access to all the new adidas stuff even though we don't really do much soccer. so i just order a bunch of random stuff for myself. i have the new Bayern Home too. waiting for them to make the Man Utd new ones available.

aight i'm not great at taking pics and i havent figured out why all my pics import sideways even though i take them vertical.

so the Real one is pretty simple really. i like the transfer logo they've been doing the last few years instead of the embroidery. cant wait to see what real's liga name set color will be this year. i hope its silver like the sponsor.

the bayern one is simple too but along the bottom they've got this really nice FCB diamond pattern. last years w/ the red/blue looks better. i need to cop one of those.

i try to get long sleeve when i can cause i like to bunch the sleeves up like 3/4. got a spot out here that i can get names/numbers put on too.

Last edited:
got it straight from my job. we get access to all the new adidas stuff even though we don't really do much soccer. so i just order a bunch of random stuff for myself. i have the new Bayern Home too. waiting for them to make the Man Utd new ones available.

aight i'm not great at taking pics and i havent figured out why all my pics import sideways even though i take them vertical.

so the Real one is pretty simple really. i like the transfer logo they've been doing the last few years instead of the embroidery. cant wait to see what real's liga name set color will be this year. i hope its silver like the sponsor.
View media item 1554481View media item 1554484View media item 1554486

the bayern one is simple too but along the bottom they've got this really nice FCB diamond pattern. last years w/ the red/blue looks better. i need to cop one of those.
View media item 1554492View media item 1554493
View media item 1554496

i try to get long sleeve when i can cause i like to bunch the sleeves up like 3/4. got a spot out here that i can get names/numbers put on too.

Bro that is awesome. I don't even think Real Madrid had a press release to unveil the kits, let alone even selling them already.

I'm really diggin this Madrid kit, such a beautiful retro look. Best kit in years. Where do you work bro?

Last edited:
Bro that is awesome. I don't even think Real Madrid had a press release to unveil the kits, let alone even selling them already.

I'm really diggin this Madrid kit, such a beautiful retro look. Best kit in years. Where do you work bro?
never know who might be lurking  so i wont name drop the company straight out. but i work in team tennis sales. we do a lot of stuff w/ the big 3 brands (and more) but Adidas the only one that's wide open as far as what we can get.

Nike jerseys and special stuff I have to buy at stores and stuff cause we just have their team lines & tennis specific gear. we can get some cleats and stuff but it's really spotty. it gets the job done though.

Would have preferred the reg black shorts leaked. Those are crazy.

I agree dvsonm dvsonm , I can't think of one Messi boot that I've ever liked except one that I halfway liked which is the WC adizero f50 (the fruit loops color way). I thought that one was alight.

Ronnie's Mecurials however have all been on point. :nthat:

So I am joining a Zogsports type league for soccer. Haven't played since early highschool ~2001... Can somebody explain to me the different Nike boots??

I was at the Nike Outlet today and saw a million diff tiers and names:

Theres the Mercurial, Magista, Hypervenoms, and the Superfly (which wasn't at the outlet)

Then underneath each tier are different price points i.e.

Hypervenom Phantom > Phatal > Phade.

Mercurial Superfly > Vapor > Veloce > Victory.

I wish I had $300 to blow on the CR7 Superfly Silverware and call it a day. But obviously that is overkill for Zogsports and I'll end up looking like a douche while doing so.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom