Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2017

referee Kevin Friend with the black/gold flyknit ultra at the EVE/SOU game

Southampton+v+Everton+Premier+League+h9H9d58elmSx.jpg

Southampton+v+Everton+Premier+League+SMKsObjKpuLx.jpg

My body is ready for the Future10

Reviews on the preds are not that great. A lot of people saying "it's not a predator". But those people are the ones that think preds should be leather. So to each their own but seems like a fancy Ace. Hopefully the Future10s are a nice successor to the magista

Still rotating my Tiempo Legend 5's and 6's. They're both in awesome condition and since I'm recovering from ACL surgery I'll probably be rocking with those for the foreseeable future when I return. Really want to try out some of these new boots though!

My body is ready for the Future10

Reviews on the preds are not that great. A lot of people saying "it's not a predator". But those people are the ones that think preds should be leather. So to each their own but seems like a fancy Ace. Hopefully the Future10s are a nice successor to the magista
I hate how these companies switch up the names like it's nothing every few years. Magista 1 & 2 are direct continuations of the CTR360 line.

By the way, I read the Predators pros have been playing in are completely different than what's available at retail.

Hypervenom Finale 2 :pimp: Scored many goals with that pair until they get stepped on and completely ripped the flywires.
Did you send them back to Nike? According to them the flywire isn't supposed to break if they're tied securely to your feet.

Still rotating my Tiempo Legend 5's and 6's. They're both in awesome condition and since I'm recovering from ACL surgery I'll probably be rocking with those for the foreseeable future when I return. Really want to try out some of these new boots though!
WHAT???!!!!

When did this happen?

Yeah i saw pics of Morata i think with his all leather preds with laces. They basically looked like tiempos. It was rippled leather.

WHAT???!!!!

When did this happen?

Tore it at the beginning of October, got surgery 11/8 so I'm almost a month out and I've already got a week of PT under my belt. Playing in my league the last defender came at me two-footed studs up and I got a great touch on the ball and jumped over him, landed unstable on my right leg and it gave. This is the second time I've done it (first was left leg, now right) I mentioned it in the Footy thread. Super anxious to get back out there, sucks not being able to play.

Better color ways will soon come. But yea I’m very intrigued too. “Laceless” Magista’s and I think I spy a mercurial soleplate

Those FTR10 looking hideous as hell :sick:

Seems like Sane and Walker are testing out final prototypes of the next generation Mercurial

Tore it at the beginning of October, got surgery 11/8 so I'm almost a month out and I've already got a week of PT under my belt. Playing in my league the last defender came at me two-footed studs up and I got a great touch on the ball and jumped over him, landed unstable on my right leg and it gave. This is the second time I've done it (first was left leg, now right) I mentioned it in the Footy thread. Super anxious to get back out there, sucks not being able to play.
wow man, nothing but the best wishes and positive vibes your way :emoji_pray:

I kinda like the FTR10s
The instep color block isn't that bad. The two grey tones on the top blend well. I am concerned about the material and texture though. The magista had that nice pillow cushion effect on the ball due to the raised knit. I was hoping these would be similiar some how but seems to resemble a mercurial more then the magista

Did tim Howard ever wear a purple kit. Theres a long sleeve purple with 1 limeish green stripe on the arms authentic I think from last wc maybe at my local tjmaxx. Thinking about going back and grabbing in but I cant find any pics of it anywhere online.

Back
Top Bottom