Soccer/Futbol/Football Footwear, Kits & Gear - 2018

Got my BOGO mystery pack in from Soccer.com

Salah
Gerrard
Lallana
Mata

3 Liverpools and a ManU. Still not a bad haul for $120.

Had to have been a troll packing shirts... how are you gonna give the shirts of two bitter rivals in the same pack??

Little to no cost difference if you order from the right place. In fact, you'll likely save money when the VAT gets deducted.

Yeah, no. The more available anything is, the higher the likelihood of a price reduction.

Having looked around, prices have been higher for even the same product, particularly with the shipping costs and conversion rates.

Ok sure, I guess my experiences are completely independent of reality.

prodirectsoccer.com. Convert currency to dollars. Ship to US. Subtract VAT. Usually a deal.

Little throwback pics

A young Eden Hazard rocking the Nike Mercurial Superfly 3 in the Volt colorway

International+Milan+team+faces+Lille+game+VlOmoS3fAJlx.jpg

International+Milan+team+faces+Lille+game+fY4SzFCz6P1x.jpg

International+Milan+team+faces+Lille+game+iaZ6h35SPjGx.jpg

International+Milan+team+faces+Lille+game+PJ15-L2FxVox.jpg

anyone know of the best place to find a cheap match ball. I been looking around at old ordems for like ~$100 price range. But i know i can get a high quality match ball for less right?
I honestly dont' care at all about visual appearance or brand

anyone know of the best place to find a cheap match ball. I been looking around at old ordems for like ~$100 price range. But i know i can get a high quality match ball for less right?

I would try and check the Nike outlet as frequently as possible. Some guy that's a part of my soccer club always scores the teams official match balls form the outlet for like $80/each. Thing is, is he cleans them out and I'm sure there's plenty of others who do the same thing around the country. If not maybe check Facebook market or eBay, people who do the same thing probably doing so for small profit.

the closest Nike outlet to me had Ordems back in early March for like $65 each. Check ebay as well for the OMBs that came before the Ordem(Incyte,Maxim,Seitiro). I don't think I've ever paid more than $85 for an OMB on eBay, lowest I paid was like $40 for a Seitiro.

How patient are you?

eBay is the best Nike outlet in the country.

If you can wait, you want to create and save separate eBay searches with email notification for every Nike match ball of the last ten years or so.

Include style # in the name parameters, set max price at $49.99 or more if you're willing to pay.

You'll get emailed as soon as their is a listing and you will eat. You won't be waiting long.

Doesn't really work for other brands that don't have the same production volume and left over retailer goods year to year.

Looks like the Nike premier II will be my next boots. Kangaroo leather or nothing for me

To my Man City fans...Kitbag has the special edition champion jerseys in all sizes as of this morning.

Tiempo Legend 7? Forefoot is all K-leather, flyknit heel cup. Most comfortable boots I've ever played in.

Back
Top Bottom